Are ex-JW still gullible or serpent-like?

by BEROEAN 141 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Why would I have to counsel someone for just coming to this site? If we had to counsel every member for going on the internet we'd get lock jaw! Friends find and marry people from sites like these! Why do some of you think you're so scary? It's like you think JW's are scared or intimidated by you. The only reason why most JW's don't come to sites like this is because they get tired of your irrational arguments. Quite frankly, i'm disappointed at the lack of "insider" intel. I thought ex-members of the BORG had photos of GB members living in the Hamptons, being driven around in Limos, and sportin grilles! You know, real iIluminati type stuff. So far I got nothin! I want the grease! The grimy! The gristle! COME ON!!!!

DISAPPOINTED THAT YOU WERE MET WITH AN ENTIRE BOARD OF PEOPLE THAT ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH WHAT P**SSIES LIKE YOU ARE DOING ABOUT THE PEDOPHELIA PROBLEM?

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

Paralipomenon,

What is this "special book" you speak? The Elders have a "Pay Attention to Yourselves and to the Flock" book that is nothing more than a reference guide on a list of topics. Each topic has a list of scriptures to use as well as specific WT / G articles on that topic. Put the chiba down man! You're too paranoid.

• sir82
    sir82
    The Elders have a "Pay Attention to Yourselves and to the Flock" book that is nothing more than a reference guide on a list of topics.

Woops!

You forgot to mention the "6 things never to put on an S-77 / S-79 form" that was supposed to written down in everyone's book.

I've searched andd searched, and can't find any of those 6 items in either the Bible, nor in any Watchtower reference work.

Now why would that be?

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

Who dey be,

You call me a pussy, yet you were the one that ran to save your own ass without even thinking about sacrificing yourself to save those left behind! How dare you lecture me on how to help the children on the inside when you didn't care enough to stay and help them yourself! I'd much rather you say, "Beroean, i'm too much of a pussy to stand post and help! So do your best until your brain fries out!". Either way, I'll be able to sleep well at night knowing no child suffered irreversible damage by some whack job on my watch while you deal with your cowardly retreat into some annonymous message board waving a pink ribbon! So I suggest you either "man up Sally" and return to fight for those who can't fight for themselves or STFU! Because I couldn't give a flying crap what you, Minnie, or any of your other minions think!

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

BOREAN...WHILE NOT MEANING TO OFFEND ANYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT IS CURRENTLY A JW, BUT I WAS NEVER ONE OF THOSE WHO WAS INTERESTED IN LEAVING MY BALLS AT THE DOOR. NEVER WAS A JW. NEVER WILL BE.

THE TITLE OF PUSSY CAN BE WORN SOLEY BY YOU.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

NOW ENOUGH DRAMA........BACK TO THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT FINDING A SOLUTION AND FIXING THE PEDOPHELIA PROBLEM?

• restrangled
    restrangled

Borean, or should I say BOREARSE...

Who dey be,

You call me a pussy, yet you were the one that ran to save your own ass without even thinking about sacrificing yourself to save those left behind! How dare you lecture me on how to help the children on the inside when you didn't care enough to stay and help them yourself! I'd much rather you say, "Beroean, i'm too much of a pussy to stand post and help! So do your best until your brain fries out!". Either way, I'll be able to sleep well at night knowing no child suffered irreversible damage by some whack job on my watch while you deal with your cowardly retreat into some annonymous message board waving a pink ribbon! So I suggest you either "man up Sally" and return to fight for those who can't fight for themselves or STFU ! Because I couldn't give a flying crap what you, Minnie, or any of your other minions think!

YOU JUST EXPOSED YOUR BIG FAT HIND END TO ABOUT 25,000 PEOPLE........You gotta be feeling pretty desperate. No elder talks this way.... you obviously have dropped your pants.

Log off and save yourself!

r.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

NOW IF I WAS A JW AND ELDER...THIS IS HOW I WOULD THINK

EXTENDING MY COMMENTS...IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE ROLE OF THE ELDERS WOULD BE TO PROTECT THE FLOCK, MUCH THE SAME WAY A MAN PROTECTS HIS HOUSEHOLD. SO WHY WOULD IT NOT BE CLEAR THAT THERE IS ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ANYONE WHO ATTEMPTED TO VIOLATE A CHILD OR WOMEN IN YOUR CONGREGATION? THAT WOULD MEAN NOT EXCEPTING TRANSFERS FROM OTHER CONGREGATIONS OF INDIVIDUALS SUSPECTED OF PAEDOPHELIA OR PREDATORY BEHAVIOUR. WHY ALL THE STORIES ON THIS BOARD? BLAME IT ALL ON THE PARENTS. WHAT ABOUT THE ELDERS? IF THEY ARE SUCH WUSSES THAT THE ONLY WAY THEY HANDLE SITUATIONS IS BY READING A COUPLE OF SCRIPTURES...THEN WHAT DO YOU EXPECT???

I WOULD RESPECT YOUR JOB AS AN ELDER IF NO ONE DARED VIOLATE A CHILD OR WOMEN IN YOUR CONGREGATION.

I WOULD RESPECT YOU AS AN ELDER IF EVERY CHILD AND WOMEN IN YOUR CONGREGATION FELT PROTECTED.

HOW ABOUT DOING YOUR F****ING JOB....AND QUIT LOOKING FOR MORE PRAISE WHEN YOU'RE CURRENTLY NOT UP TO THE JOB TITLE YOU HOLD?

• BEROEAN
    BEROEAN

Restrangled,

When it mentions not to be concerned with the offenders authority, but the purity of the congregation. It means even if it's the PO, he gets dealt. Being in subjection to the superior authorities also comes into play, because if the offender broke the law, (as in the case of pedophilia, physical, and even financial abuse), the proper authorities are contacted. The purity of the congregation includes the victim.

• restrangled
    restrangled

B. you said:

When it mentions not to be concerned with the offenders authority, but the purity of the congregation. It means even if it's the PO, he gets dealt. Being in subjection to the superior authorities also comes into play, because if the offender broke the law, (as in the case of pedophilia, physical, and even financial abuse), the proper authorities are contacted. The purity of the congregation includes the victim.

This is exactly what has not happened, and continues not to happen......the very reason for lawsuits against the WBTS, which were settled but with a gag order by the WBTS.

Get real here. I saw more abuse than I care to talk about.....all was, and is continued to be buried to save "The Name of the Society"under the guise of saving "Jehovah's name"....... nothing else.

You will never convince me otherwise.

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit