MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992 Press R...

by hawkaw 589 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hawk,

I'm about 1 hour away from the UN headquaters.. I live in CT..

If there is anything I can do, let me know... I'll be there!!!!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Yes wannahelp and Wendy there is something very important you can do.

The United Nation's Department of Information issues a public "brochure" that provides among other things an annual list of all Non Governmental Organizations "associated" with the DPI and other UN groups.

I understand the United Nations have "opened back up for official TOURS". Take a tour and ask for the "public brochure".

But first telephone Mr. Oleg Dzioubinski at DPI at 212-963-1859. ONLY TALK TO HIM AND DO NOT TELL HIM YOU ARE WITH THE WATCHTOWER OR WANT INFORMATION ON THE WATCHTOWER. Tell him you are interested in the NGOs and loking for the brouchure that lists them all.

Oleg will tell you that they are soon publishing a new brouchure.

Tell him you don't care if it is old or new but you just want one. Ask him where you can go to pick it up.

Once you get it, photocopy and scan it and send it too Kent.

hawk

• Vitameatavegamin
    Vitameatavegamin

Just wondering,

The society must have known they were on the NGO list all this time, why remove themselves now? And, when did they join? What was the reason for joining?

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hawk,

I'll take a trip this afternoon and pick up the stuff..

Do you know if the UN tours are appointment only, or can anyone do them at any time (I guess I gotta dig out a suit and tie <G>)..

Also, why only talk to Mr. Oleg..

You can email Kent, he knows how to get ahold of me..

The sooner you can get back to me, the better.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

wannahelp

If you go - phone first and do it the way I say so.

We have worn out our welcome at DPI. They were hit like a train hits a car. And the result was this letter.

Now Oleg is one of the information officers who WILL phone you back but you have to be patient and when you talk to him you have to play it the way I told you above.

I don't know much about the UN except the tours restarted a few days ago. Phone ahead and find out about the tours.

Give yourself lots of time.

Thanks for all of your help.

hawk

• Escargot
    Escargot

Man, there is nothing like the plain truth of a matter! Good job all........

Erasmus (1520 AD): "If we want truth, every person ought to be free to speak what they think without fear."

• Englishman
    Englishman

Just been trying to explain to Her Ladyship how devastating all of this is for the WTBTS. (She's never been a dub)

She asked: Has the WTBTS published any erogatory material about the UN since becoming an NGO?

Why didn't the UN check them out more thoroughly?

Who were the suppliers of the 4 references that the WTBTS had to provide before being accepted as an NGO?

Englishman.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

wannahelp,

Also, apparently the material submitted by NGOs to prove that they are being good little NGOs is available for inspection in the DPI resource room. If you can get to see what the WTS submitted over the past 9 or 10 years then that information would be quite useful. I would imagine that it will take some time to remove this stuff, especially with the publicity that the UN is now getting because of the Nobel Prize. So there may be a window of opportunity.

T.

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hawk,

Look for an email from Kent..

He has my private email address and phone #.. He should be sending it your way ASAP..

As soon as you get it, get ahold of me, preferably by phone if you could...

Thanks

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Englishman,

I am way ahead of you.

Patience, patience, patience, patience.

It is really hard to get these kinda things and it has been done really fast if you really think about it.

I assure you that there are people, people risking a lot for a lot of you who are on to this, and many many many more things that I have thought about.

Next stop is the "Press Train". Hold on I see a tidal wave coming towards Brooklyn.

Hey Ciro what's it like to have your name spewed all over the place -hahahaha

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit