MAJOR UN/WTS NEWS- UN LETTER & 1992 Press R...

by hawkaw 589 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Wannahelp didn't make it to the UN today..

Was getting ready to leave, was gonna take the train in from New Haven, CT to Grand Central in NY..

As I was getting ready to leave for New Haven to catch the train, on the news I saw that an office building in downtown New Haven close to the Train Station had been evacuated because of a 'suspicous substance' in a letter that had been opened..

So, instead of heading down towards all the hysteria to catch a train, I decided to delay my UN trip until later in the week..

.. Gotta love the terrorists.. They certainly know how to ruin a good trip to visit the beast <ROFL>...

• zev
    zev

hawkaw:There is also one more little piece of the pie that I have targeted. This will put some of you over the edge.

i'll be watching for that.

and thanks!

-Zev
    -August 8th, 2001 - The day the lambs ROARED

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

wanna,

Jehovah will not let you touch his eyeball.

T.

• mindfield
    mindfield

Well, here's the french ver. of hawkaw's work of art.. :-D take advantage of it to send it to more newspapers... where do you guys live anyway??? Oh well, doesn't matter, ya can send it by email to us french countries! Sent it already to a couple!
    Thanx again hawkaw!!!

• mindfield
    mindfield

Well, here's the french ver. of hawkaw's work of art.. :-D take advantage of it to send it to more newspapers... where do you guys live anyway??? Oh well, doesn't matter, ya can send it by email to us french countries! Sent it already to a couple!
    Thanx again hawkaw!!!
    (contact info goes here! :-D)

(i put my email here)

<b>L'association d'une secte religieuse controversée avec les Nations Unies
    retirée après que les anciens membres la dénoncent.</b>

Les anciens membres des Témoins de Jéhovah ont récemment fait une découverte scandaleuse quand ils ont appris que la Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, également connue sous le nom de Témoins de Jéhovah, se sont affilié avec les Nations Unies par la sollicitation à devenir une organisation non-gouvernementale(ONG).

Les anciens membres ont inondé les Nations Unies et les sièges sociaux du Watchtower à Brooklyn avec des appels téléphoniques, protestant que pendant des années la Watchtower Bible and Tract Society a émis des rapports acerbes d'elle dans ses magazines et du pupitre qui diffament les Nations Unies, le nommant "la chose répugnante" et le comparant à "la bête sauvage écarlate" de la Bible. Sous la pression des membres anciens et actuels, l'organisation de la Watchtower a retire leur association plus tôt cette semaine.

Tandis qu'elle est qu'une affiliation apparemment inoffensive à la plupart d'entre nous, la Watchtower Bible and Tract Society qui se sont tranquillement associé au Nations Unis est le début d'un scandale substantiel pour l'organisation religieuse controversée. Les anciens membres des Témoins de Jéhovah ont insisté du fait que la Watchtower Society a à plusieurs reprises peint une description vile des Nations Unies et ses buts devant une assistance d'environ six millions d'adhérents. Récemment, cependant, les Nations Unies ont reçu un nombre sans précédent d'appels téléphoniques d'anciens membres outragés qui sont tombés sur les nouvelles que la Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, qui a fait un art d'embrocher les Nations Unies dans leurs publications, a été une ONG depuis 1991, loin du cri de se tenir séparément "de la chose répugnante" qu'elle l'ont souvent décrite.

Pourquoi est-ce que c'est des nouvelles dignes d'être publies?

Les anciens membres choqués des Témoins de Jéhovah qui ont appris de l'association de la Watchtower Bible and Tract Society les Nations Unies ont initié un effort pour attirer attention à la situation qui pourrait s'avérer énormément embarrassant aux Nations Unies et commencer une révolte parmi les membres de la secte. Cette révélation pourrait être
    fortement nuisible à la crédibilité de la Watchtower Bible and Tract Society aux yeux des Nations Unies et les millions d'adhérents de cette organisation religieuse. Les anciens membres allèguent que la secte a trompé les Nations Unies par le pétitionnement à supporter et favoriser les buts tandis que simultanément elle faisait une diffamation d'elle devant les millions de croyants fidèles de la Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

La plupart des membres de la secte n'ont eu aucune connaissance de l'affiliation de la Watchtower Society avec les Nations Unies, et, étant donne qu'ils ont été menés à croire que les Nations Unies représentent la "bête sauvage écarlate" de la bible, elles seraient choquées en apprennant de cette affiliation.

Pour avoir des informations supplémentaires, vous pouvez me contacter à (phone #).

Vous trouverez davantage d'information officielle des Nations Unies ci-dessous pour vous aider dans votre recherche.

Pour les Nations Unies:
    Une adresse pour avoir des informations concernant une ONG
    Section ONG
    Service d'information publique
    Salle S-1070 L
    New York, Ny 10017, Etats-Unis
    Téléphone: (212) 963-6842
    Fax: (212) 963-6914

Lettre officielle des Nations Unis a propos du Watchtower Society (anglais)

http://watchtower.observer.org/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=WO&Date=20011012&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=110120001&Ref=AR

Telephone de Paul Hoeffel : 212-963-8070

http://www.un.org/MoreInfo/ngolink/brochure.htm
    http://www.un.org/MoreInfo/ngolink/ngodir/NGODirAlph/alphabet.htm

• Calico_Cat
  • mindfield
    mindfield

somebody else is gonna have to do it... i can't register! darn overprotective, if you ask me...

• Kent
    Kent

Thanks Hawk, that answered my question, and the page I put up on the Observer with questions is now gone :))

Thanks.

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• badwillie
    badwillie

where can I see the press release in English?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

MAJOR BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!

The major news of 1992 from the United Nations that I wanted to tell you has arrived

I have received two facsimiles of DPI press releases talking about accepting NGOs as DPI "associates". To confirm they are for real or you wish to order your own contact the UN library at [email protected]

The Watchtower's name is not on either press release seeing the DPI press releases only cited a few of the many NGOs that became DPI associates for 1992. But we already have that information thanks to Paul Hoeffel and many other sources.

But what is on them is just as important if not more important.

A lot of witnesses wanted to give the WTS the benfit of the doubt that the critera for "assocaition" may have been different back in 1992 even with Hoeffel's letter that was sent to me last week.

Well the two press releases clearly show that an NGO must support the Charter of the United Nations among other things

I am scanning them now. Its another nail in the coffin folks!!!

Kent be prepared !!!! Once I get them to Kent he will post them on the board in this thread !!!!!!

LET'S ROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit