2007 International Apostate Tour

by lawrence 79 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    You don't have to wear a napkin on your head either.

ROFLMGDMFAO!

• Mum
    Mum

And no bloody awful frumpy clothing. Colorful, revealing, gaudy accessories, lots of jewels, fringe, uniqueness and creativity!

Regards,

SandraC

• erandir
    erandir

Hey...I'm there...just tell me when and where

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

..........wine and unleavened cookies for everyone, not just the 144,000?

• Mary
    Mary
    Mary - great news - the brothers have just appointed you District Assembly Overseer. You don't have to wear a napkin on your head either.

District Overseer eh? Does that mean I can tell Richie which nipple he has to wear his lappel card on?

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

That is priceless. Just priceless. If only! mumsy

• heathen
    heathen

I'll be there with my handy cam waiting for the earth to open and swallow all of you .....................

seriously this is sounding like just about any a-fest I've attended , send the bus by for me ................ HE HE

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

oh yes, i am definitely in..... more than in!!!!! i want to participate somehow... hmmmmmmm what can i do to participate and encourage??? can iget some pamphlets and start preaching this aposta convention from door to door

the infamous one

• lawrence
    lawrence

Mary- I'm sure Richie will respond with either nipple. So, you've accepted, excellent! What size pumps should we order? Or flip flops?

theinfamousone - you get the sound system; if people don't want to speak, then let them sleep. It's all yours.

Heathen - you are the film crew!

Brother Brown wasn't available for special bus passes, so we'll try tomorrow. Maybe I'll ask Ted Jackass if we can get some time on the program...

• horrible life
    horrible life

Hey, I know that I am past my prime, and I'm not as cute as I used to be. I will have you know, that when I was in my prime, at 16-18, at the conventions, I made all of the guys drool. So WHAT, if I have gained 80 pounds. Let me put on some high heels,or platform shoes and circle your aposta-convention for awhile. When the blisters bust, and my panty-hose starts wearing out, I will come in for a quick swim/drink.

Let me reminisce about the good ole' days, of circling around and around the civic center, I need call a couple of old friends first. Surely, somebody is disfellowshipped after all of this time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit