2007 International Apostate Tour

by lawrence 79 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

Folks-

Let's show up at a few assemblies (close proximity) and have a P-A-R-T-Y! Screw the debates over words; when we spoke to the BOE, COs, DOs, and Bethel we were dealing with murderers, pedophiles, and protectors of mean men and women, called brothers and sisters. Now it's our time to have some fun within "The Courtyard of the Gentiles." The hell with their antitypical temple arrangment, let's join hands together, have fun, make love not books, and send a message to the R & F... P-A-R-T-Y!

I'm up for getting a few buses arranged for an apocalyptic tour into the seven seals - anyone want to join?

I'll be calling the huckster lawyer from Brooklyn Bethel in the a.m. to request special bus access for our elderly brothers and sisters.

Once again, the schedule for day 1 is as follows:

Day 1 - Apostates International Convention

Opening Comments and a Joint Break 9 - 9:30 Brother nvrcmbk

Why the WTS has been called a false prophet. 9:30 - 11 Brother lawrence

Milk & cookies, then a nap 11 - 12:30 All

Beer Keg & b-que 12 - 1:30 All

Life after the Witlesses 1:30 - 2:30 Panel of Former Elders

Wine Hour 2:30 - 3:30 All

Watchtower Study 3:30 - 4:20 Sister Blondie

Frisbee Golf, Shrooms, and Some Guitar Pickin' 4:20 - 7:30 All

Beer Keg & b-que 5:30 - 7:30 All

Kangaroo Courts & Judicial Committees - which do you 7:30 - 9 Brother Minimus

choose? - Modern Day Drama

Pitch your tents, dig the sky, party, and praise God! -- Day 2 will be corker!

• Mary
    Mary

I'm there Lawrence!!!

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I'll be there, but I think we need more joint breaks in the program.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I didn't see any kool-aid on the schedule, so I'm in!! lol

BB

• Honesty
    Honesty

I'm there.

Do you think we might could include an altar call for interested ones who wish to become Apostate?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Don't plan on doing any Joint breaking, or beer drinking, but then again I never paid attention to every talk at the district convention....

Can I be an attendant?

• Mary
    Mary
    Do you think we might could include an altar call for interested ones who wish to become Apostate?

Actually, we could have a baptismal pool filled with beer instead of water. Then for all those wanting to get dunked, we'd ask them 2 standard questions:

1) Have you renounced the Watchtower and all it's empty promises?

2) Do you realize that this baptismal pool is filled with beer and not water?

Wait to hear their "Yes!". Hell we'd have more recruits than a Tent Revival in rural Georgia.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Not only would we hear an enthusiastic YES! from the newly baptized, but you'd see people jumping in to get baptized for their 2nd, 3rd, 4th time!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Ritchie - as an attendant - have you thought about what sign you'd be carrying around??

BB

• horrible life
    horrible life

Can I come, and walk around the group, and around the group, and around the group. I will smile the whole way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit