2007 International Apostate Tour

by lawrence 79 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Ritchie - as an attendant - have you thought about what sign you'd be carrying around??

I'm assuming there's going to be a dance area,

and I'll be standing there with a sign that says, "please keep moving"

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Mary, you are BRILLIANT!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Awesome! I'll be there bright and early for the walk-through brother lawrence!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

instead of wearing suits, can we make it a clothing optional convention? and if so, can I just wear my lapel badge on my nipple?

• BFD
    BFD
    RichieRih- instead of wearing suits, can we make it a clothing optional convention? and if so, can I just wear my lapel badge on my nipple?

I second that! Clothing optional is the way to go. Also more dubie breaks will be required and of course more cookies.

Richie, I'll need a piercing to hold my badge, OK?

BFD

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

This is gonna be the best freakin' District Convention ever!

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

You guys are so funny. There is a dc held in the city I work in,
    only about 10 minutes walk from my office, so maybe I can
    arrange something......

Actually, we could have a baptismal pool filled with beer instead of water

That's a great idea, maybe I could get one of the local breweries
    to sponsor it

• DJK
    DJK

You should have live cam so those on the JWD who can't attend could at least watch.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Richie - the nipple lapel pin is a must. Yes, you have the dance area - keep them loud and moving.

Mary - the baptismal pool full of 420 IPA on day 1, Colt 45 on day 2.

Honesty - you have the altar call, just be careful some don't get into the sacrifiices line.

El kabong - you're the bong attendant, use prudence with the newbies.

Everyone - this is moving forward! Some suggestions of 2 or 3 DCs in close proximity. You may have heard of the 'Burning Man' conventions, well we're instituting the 'Burning Rag' conventions - bring all those "old light" books and mags, we'll roast goats with "old light".

Have to make a call to Evil Slave James Brown at Bethel about special bus passes for elderly brothers and sisters.

Minimus - do you have your outline ready?

• lawrence
    lawrence

BB- no kool aid!

Mary - great news - the brothers have just appointed you District Assembly Overseer. You don't have to wear a napkin on your head either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit