• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Ooh, can I give a symposium? Or three?

Yes you may SirNose586, after you answer a simple question:

Do you promise to funk?
    The whole funk, nothin' but the funk.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Outlaw- Yes! Drums, many of them. Chickens, goats, and bulls shall be offered. Blood poured on the asphalt, smeared on the face, and the dances shall begin. Nathan's seals will play in the pool.

Horrible - tents, many tents, blocks of ice, and air conditioned buses. As far as how close to the building, that will depend on my calls to Bethel for bus passes. Will try again after lunch.

Any recommendations for cities?

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    Any recommendations for cities?

Well, you are more than welcome to hold one in my city - and it will have to be over three weekends - the same weekends the DC is being held here! We can have our own tract campaign. So all you artistic people (and I know there are lots on this board!) get creative with a tract to "invite" people to our Apostate Convention!

BB

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone
    theinfamousone - you get the sound system; if people don't want to speak, then let them sleep. It's all yours

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! i get a mic.... woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... forget letting them sleep, i think ill be sleeping... woot

the infamous one

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I wanna go!

I have an idea for artwork on the programs.

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing
    Wanton waste? That's us in the beer pool!

Man NVR, that beer pool looks like fun!!! And you guys didn't invite me? I'm deeply hurt!

Sign me up for the next one guys!!! I've been meaning to get baptized again anyway...Oh, do I need to answer those "baptism questions" again? Or can I just jump right into the baptism pool???

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Wanton waste? That's us in the beer pool!

Man NVR, that beer pool looks like fun!!! And you guys didn't invite me? I'm deeply hurt!

Sign me up for the next one guys!!! I've been meaning to get baptized again anyway...Oh, do I need to answer those "baptism questions" again? Or can I just jump right into the baptism pool???

Sorry TCK! Mary is the Convention Overseer. Gonna have to take this matter up with her or Brother lawrence.

But yes, if no one's looking, you can just jump right into the baptismal pool.

• lawrence
    lawrence

CoolerKing- Everyone is invited, but Ted Jackass. Sure you can join in the pool fun with Nathan's seals. No questions, no answers, lots of music, and no grief.

reneeisorym - Nice art work - the flier is yours to compose.

Bumble Bee -Toronto could be one of the places. What are the dates?

• bernadette
    bernadette

Count me in - I like the sound of Buckfast tonic wine. Btw are pets allowed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit