2007 International Apostate Tour

by lawrence 79 Replies latest jw friends

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing
    CoolerKing- Everyone is invited, but Ted Jackass. Sure you can join in the pool fun with Nathan's seals. No questions, no answers, lots of music, and no grief.

Thank you Brother Lawrence! Will it be like that Vegas commercial, you know, "whatever happens here, stays here?!" LOL

Hope you will all please excuse me for a little while. I have to run out and buy a pair of swim trunks! Catch ya later!!!

TCK

• RichieRich
  • nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

LMAO! @ RichieRich!

You are awesome bro!

I'd hug you if you were in front of me!

You are a genius!

• BFD
    BFD

I have never looked forward to a convention in my life....until now!

BFD

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Excellent "tract" Ritchie!! I knew one of our talented apostates would come up with something!!

I have to run out and buy a pair of swim trunks! Catch ya later!!!

Um, TCK - did you not read that clothing is "optional"?? No need to waste money on swim trunks!!

BB

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing
    I have to run out and buy a pair of swim trunks! Catch ya later!!!

Um, TCK - did you not read that clothing is "optional"?? No need to waste money on swim trunks!!

BB

Oh wow, thanks BB! Glad I checked the board before I walked out the door! All right, you just saved me $1.99!!! Now I have more money to spend on beer!!!

TCK

• lawrence
    lawrence

Richie- Excellent!

Folks - pets are welcome, but with the sacrifices cooking, there may be some danger to taking them with you. That having been said, a few thousand dogs would be a welcome sound for opening and closing songs.

We have an overseer position still vacant - lost and found overseer, any takers? This will become an important position, and will require much patience.

More to come...calling Bethel again.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

ok ok, ill do the speeches and the lost and found thing... if anyone loses any weed, dont expect to get it back!!!! LOL

the infamous one

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Folks - pets are welcome, but with the sacrifices cooking, there may be some danger to taking them with you. That having been said, a few thousand dogs would be a welcome sound for opening and closing songs.

Well then we're more than likely going to need a few attendants for pooper scooper duty. I think theinfamousone should be the overseer of that department.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i'm from new orleans. i will bring a loud brass band and lots of alcoholic goodies for my buddies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit