2007 International Apostate Tour

by lawrence 79 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i will also bring 2 buddies. i'm white, i have another white friend, and i'll bring a black friend. we will be shadrach, meshach, and a bad-negro. hahahahahahaaaaa

• greendawn
    greendawn

If only I had been near I wouldn't mind coming and getting to know many of you in person.

• lawrence
    lawrence

bigdreaux - The 3 of you can do the drama on day 2. If we burn enough literature we can have a fiery furnace for you.

greendawn - the Apostate International Convention hasn't happened yet. There's still time to make plans.

Folks - I spoke to a few people at Brooklyn Bethel this morning about getting bus passes for proximity to the convention building. The gal sounded like an add for Prozac, then the Convention desk was hosted by Andy of Mayberry.

"Sorry, we don't deal with local convention issues. You'll have to talk to the Congregation Secretary. What Convention city are you planning to attend with these older brothers and sisters?"

"We haven't decided yet."

"I'd highly recommend everyone visit the convention that their congregation is visiting."

"Yeah, that would be great, but these brothers and sisters don't visit congregations any longer. They are infirm and can't get to the meetings with the cost of gas, their illneses, and congregations shutting down causing them to travel long distances."

"Jehovah provides. They need to talk to the elders in their home congregations."

"They don't have home congregations any longer, because the elders kicked them out."

"You well know, in Jehovah's Organization no one is EVER kicked out."

• free2think
    free2think

Is it too late for me to join you guys?

I can supply a 6 pack or two, although I don't know if there will be any spare.

• free2think
    free2think

Btw great tract Ritchie

• lawrence
    lawrence

free2think - Absoluely! This weekend we'll decide on the location(s) and dates. We'll have to use "Theocratic Maneuvering" to keep the arrival unknown to the WTS.

• free2think
    free2think

Great, thanks Lawrence.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I can be the apostate protester.

I'd picket with a sign that reads "The party is inside"

• lawrence
    lawrence

Paralipomenon - As stated before...you can do ANYTHING you want, and you won't be shunned. Will be making plans for the convention this weekend, should have a schedule sometime on Monday. Looking forward to seeing all of you!

• lawrence
    lawrence

Alright! Let's begin the show! Who is up for the Duluth, Georgia assembly this weekend. They have great moonshine in Hot Lanta, as well as circuits fighting over everything. Be a good time to give a witness! Anybody up for the celebration. Soon to be coming to a town near you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit