2007 International Apostate Tour

by lawrence 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

There will be SEVEN SEALS?

I LOVE aquatic mammal acts!

Will we be allowed to feed them herring?

Will they bring their own beach balls, or should we plan accordingly?

Not since John on Patmos has anyone had such a trippin' good time!

My badge will read,

"I DoN't NeEd No StInKiNg BaDgEs!"

and I will be sitting under a sign that says,

"S. T. F. U.!"

which some may rumor means "Soon Theocracy Finds Underpants" but they'd be wrong. So very, very wrong.

• lawrence
    lawrence

FOLLOW the FUNK!is the official theme.

brinjen - you can get baptized as many times as you want.

Nathan - yes 7 seals, and yes you can feed them herring, they'll be drinking Colt 45, so go light on the wine sauce. Plan accordingly, bring beach balls. John may be coming, so we'll leave a spot open on the convention roster. Maybe you have a talk in mind?

Minimus- still haven't received an outline for the drama? Do we need to reassign the drama?

Alligator - aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously - we won't burden you with anything.

Have to go and call Bethel again and find out about those bus passes.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

OMG Mary!! Where do you get those pics!?

I can just imagine the heart attacks nvr and Frank75 had when they saw the wonton waste of beer!! GASP!!

LOL

BB

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Can we get some wineries there to do tastings????

I'm not a beer drinker but am a whino

nj

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I can just imagine the heart attacks nvr and Frank75 had when they saw the wonton waste of beer!! GASP!!

Wanton waste? That's us in the beer pool!

• Frank75
    Frank75

BB:

Only a wonton waste of beer if I was not invited.

I can't swim so I would need to drink it down until I could stand up.......! (just kidding it would be heaven to swim in that)

No peeing in the Apostate baptismal pool that's for damn sure!!!

But make sure there are urinals near by!!

Frank75

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

For some reason the song "Tiny Bubbles" comes to mind! lol

BB

• lawrence
    lawrence

No Ripple, Boones farm, MD-20, Thunderbird, or Buckfast. Box wines are out, jug wines are in (3 liters or more), and champagne - lots of that!

And yes, I'll make a note to order portable toilets. I'm sure many sisters will join us, if only to use a restroom when they need it.... Imagine the Evil Slave (GB) having to wait in lines until their kidneys burst.

Buckfast Tonic Wine 17% alc. by vol.

Buckfast is made in Devon, England at Buckfast Abbey by Benedictine monks. True to its name, Buckfast will get you "bucked up" real fast. Buckfast was thick, with a strong taste of molasses. There was also a hint of some type of herb reminiscent of oregano, and a soapy aftertaste. It makes you feel tired and dopey, rather than pumping you full of energy like some of its high-sugar American counterparts. However, with its hefty price of about $8 US per bottle, we were skeptical that homeless winos would spend their hard earned coins when there are cheaper alternatives. Our contacts in Scotland tell us that only the most hardened alcoholics drink this beverages, but the homeless winos reach for cheaper alternatives.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I have very tender skin. Will there be a tent? Air conditioner?

Can we get set up early? I really don't want to be wayyy out in the parking lot. I want to be up-close, so I can whistle at any hot aposta-guys, that pass on their way inside, to be bored to death. I want them to think about what fun we are having.

If any JW sneaks out of the building, and wants to join for just a few minutes, surely we will welcome them with open arms. Besides a beer, what else can we give to them, to remember us, in a short period of time?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    FOLLOW the FUNK!is the official theme.

Ooh, can I give a symposium? Or three?

Symposium 1: "Get On the Good Foot!"

Part 1: Papa's Got a Brand New Bag: The Funk Begins

Part 2: The Gospel of the Godfather

Part 2: The Four Horsemen of the Godfather: Bootsy, Wesley, Maceo, and Byrd

Symposium 2: "Make My Funk the P-Funk!"

Part 1: George Clinton's Funkadelics

Part 2: The Mothership Connection: A New Era in Funk

Part 3: Bernie Worrel, the Faithful and Funky Slave

Symposium 3: "Where'd You Get That Funk From?"

Part 1: Do Not Follow Unfunky 80's Synth-Funk

Part 2: The Difference Between Disco and Funk

Part 3: What the Hell Happened to Earth Wind & Fire in the 80's? A Lesson On Avoiding the Snares of Overproduced Electro-Crap

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit