Have You Ever Met A "Celebrity" or Actually See One Face To Face?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

before the restraining order, i followed Big Bird around a lot.

• fifi40
    fifi40

Ninja why does the sign above you say wicked..................

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I was at a party once and met Branscombe Richmond (Bobby Sixkiller) from Renegade. He was a really nice guy.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

This all reminds me of another story kind of in this range.

I was going to a job interview in a small town right by where I live. When I entered the restaurant/bar I was getting interviewed at I noticed there where tons of cameras, lights, scaffolds, and all kinds of other things for movie making in the place I was going. I just walked right into it all to get where I had to go (jumping over a 'do not cross' line to get there. I found out that Sally Strutheres was shooting a movie a few floors above.

By the way, the movie was called 'Out of the Black'. Don't waste your time, it's not worth it.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Ive worked out with Steve Sabol of NFL flims, Ive met Don Johnson, Johnathan Winters, Brooke Sheilds, and her mom, Altavis, Sammy Davis Jr wife, Bob Hope, Flecia Rashad, while on board the USS Lexington aircraft carrier.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I met and briefly spoke with Polish singer Basia at a record store in Chicago, very warm, friendly woman.

• ninja
    ninja

hey gaia....now we are scraping the barrel......I once spoke to the daughter of the uncle of the weathergirl on Albanian telly....she was asking for you all

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i met (as in stood next to) michel platini, billy mcneil, and the prince of spain on wednesday night at the uefa cup final

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

As far as local Celebrity goes, I was married to the lead singer of

Jesus Loves Junkies

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I saw Will Smith - last fall he was filming a movie in front of Grand Central Station in New York. Very nice guy. He took time to take pictures and sign autographs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit