ALERT: All Child Abuse Lawsuits have been settled. Millions cashed out???

by What-A-Coincidence 229 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    is the minor child also legally bound by the gag order?

That's a damn good question.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks Elsewhere, leave it to me to look for every possible loophole.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I don't believe that the lawyer settled, she would only do so by agreement from those that she is representing. In their defense, a long drawn out trail might have been more then they could emotionally handle. I hope all of them find the help that they need.

As far as the rank and file, how in the world will they ever know that the JW's settled out of court? They are so isolated, and you can bet the boys in Bethel are not going to release this to the average Joe publisher. I have to agree that in someway their out to be an outlet for the people that do know the real truth about these lawsuit, to bring it to the media's attention.

Leslie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Barbara,,,Thank you SO much for filling us in.
    I am so grateful to you after I heard you speaking in Waterloo. I knew you were used by MY GOD!!!
    You have helped so many suffering souls. Just by devulging the TRUTH....
    Thank you,thank-you, thank you !Said 3 times for emphasis!!!!( hard to break some of that old training

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Now we know the real reason they are selling 6 Brooklyn properties.

abr

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Mouthy you are just a sweetie. Always have kinds words to all. I love the three times for emphasis. It really is hard to kill the indoctrination.

Leslie

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I so hope I live to see them "go down".

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy you are just a sweetie. Leslie .Your definatly NOT listening to the WT any more that is obvious , because they say I am VERY demonized
    Thank you my love ....adds another inch to my big head!!! I will soon be Humpty Dumpty...

• blondie
    blondie

So has any one contacted Kimberlee Norris (stillconcerned) the direct source along with her attorney husband?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Blondie since your one of the smartest on here ,why dont YOU do it.

I am not clever enough

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit