ALERT: All Child Abuse Lawsuits have been settled. Millions cashed out???

by What-A-Coincidence 229 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

ohiocowboy:

This is starting to hit the news!

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&tab=wn&ncl=1116222484

I noticed that the Charlotte News & Observer carried the story, but not my own local paper, so I started a thread there (and almost forgot about it) a few days ago. As a result, someone came online and started talking publically about their knowledge of sexual abuse in a local cong. Blew my mind:

http://forums.starnewsonline.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1661088265/m/7501063426?r=3541047426#3541047426

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    (like the JW's growth ONLY in illiterate countries, last I heard.

Interesting point. At the meetings, they always explain this phenomenon as being the difference between those who have too much materialism (i.e., physical and financial needs met--and so, too many fun and unnecessary distractions taking away from kingdom interests) vs. those who don't...and so still recognize their own spiritual need.

Then they point out how those in the poorer countries feel sorry for those who have materialism to contend with, as a temptation and a snare from the devil.

Gee...I didn't know 'materialism' was a synonym for 'literacy'...I feel soooo sorry for the people who have all those temptations of literacy to contend with....

Spin doctors indeed....

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Is there a newspaper article that mentions that these particular cases were settled? I sure would like to have copy of it. anyone out there know??

• Highlander
    Highlander
    Then they point out how those in the poorer countries feel sorry for those who have materialism to contend with, as a temptation and a snare from the devil.

Hahahaha,

They feel sorry for me because I have a full belly and a roof over my head. Give me a break. The WT spin doctors are pretty good at this stuff.

That is why everyone in a third world country want to come here right? So they can be spiritually poor like us? Puleeeeease

• badboy
    badboy

OF THE 12,000 READERS,I WONDER HOW MANYARE JWS?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

btt for newbies

• Nellie
    Nellie

BTTT again and again please

• snowbird
    snowbird

bttt

• Rooster
    Rooster

Back to the top....