YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

by compound complex 1320 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Good moring all,

Well, my day started out with a fright. I posted a thread about it earlier. I was abruptly woken around 3:30am with loud scratching and picking at my front door. I finally drifted off to sleep around 6am after (the whatever it was) stopped after 2 hours of trying to get in my apartment.

Today I'm going to the office and let them know that all the corridoor lights are off and had been off for several days.

Right now I'm going to get me some coffee. My kids will be back home in about 1/2 hour. After that, I'm thinking about getting the bikes out and take my kids bike riding on the trail that's behind out apartment.

FF

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

CC - the Munchkins are good. They enjoy tormenting me when they get the chance. The best is, as you know, if I am not quick enough for them and I get yelled at. But having two cats is great. I wanted pets but knew a dog would be out of the question. Cats are pretty low maintenance. As in a thread that restrangeled started, my cats are called Munchkins or Puppet Heads or both. I rarely call them by their names. Well, I suppose I should start on the list of stuff I did not get to yesterday. I wish I was in Frog's area cause it sounds like the weather might be a little warmer then it is suppose to be here (still chilly and especially by the lake).

Dorothy - but not of the Emerald City kind.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Whew - what a busy weekend that started at 6:30 am Friday am - that's when I got up - did laundry, cleaned the house, then met a friend and drove him to pick up his new motorcycle! Two hour drive each way! Then came home, had a bit to eat and packed some clothes and food for a trip up to our cabin. Hubby had nap - but I can't do that - so I just vegged a bit. We left about 1:30 am! Got to the cabin about 4:30 am, unloaded just what we had to and crawled into bed. Slept until about 11 am. Then it was work! Some clean up after the winter, installed a new door, and then put the strapping up on the back of the cabin to get ready for the board and batten next weekend hopefully.

Got up early today - made a quick breakfast and came home! It's such a beautiful day today! Hope everybody is enjoying their day - where ever you are - whatever you are doing!

BB

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings FF, LG and BB:

Thank you for sharing your day with us. Even on the weekend there's no rest for the weary! Catch-up time re: housecleaning. The Munchkins have found happiness outside OZ and FF's case of the frights has been laid to rest; let's hope she likewise gets some rest tonight.
    Hope to chat with you, Friends, during the week.

Peace and Love,

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Friends,

So, how's your day going so far? Dashing about, getting yourself out the door for work? Or the kids off to school? Both? If so, you're not likely to be here to answer my questions. Of course, you could let us know later. Maybe some of you are having a quiet day, like me [for the moment, anyway].
    Kindly share what's happening - even your thoughts. In any event, have a great day, all!

CoCo

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Greetings!

I have a day off work today - it's actually an official national holiday but Monday's my regular day off so I don't really gain. I was going to try get my 'Zion theology' essay finished but spent the morning reading JWD and then most of this afternoon teaching my sister how to use the internet and Google - it was a very trying experience!! She just needs to use it more and not be afraid to experiment. I used to be like that, now I'm an addict.

In around an hour, we're all going to my brother's house for tea (dinner!) and to watch a football (soccer) match on tv.

Then I'll come home and try to get that essay done again...

Have a good day all!

• DJK
    DJK

I knew I was in for a bad day before I shaved this morning. I didn't shake the shaving cream can, I squirted the shaving cream into my hand and then I shook my hand. Shaving cream everywhere. And that was after my coffee.

I get into work this morning and find out the night shift didn't do anything and now I have to catch up on thier work and my own. It's been one disater after another.

DJK

• ninja
    ninja

Image and video hosting by TinyPic hey coco and all... here is my apostate library I have been building....I thought I would take a pic to show you all...I know its nothing compared to all you seasoned apostate dudes and dudesses but its a start....I am going to take a camera out with me during my working day and hope to post some snippets...expensive being an apostate isnt it?....muhahahaha....da ninja

• ninja
    ninja

Image and video hosting by TinyPic took a picture of my kitchen...notice the bar at the right?...that is where my comp is...notice also that my bar is empty...note to self...do not put your computer next to booze....ninja

• ninja
    ninja

Image and video hosting by TinyPic here is one of our places of work...the guy in the pic is my brother in law..he escaped the JW's ages ago...woohoo...the place is speirs wharf in glasgow...We used to stay here but moved when we bought our own house....notice the henry hoover...me and him go way back....hope you're not getting bored......da ninjoid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit