YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

by compound complex 1320 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Not able to write much now, but sending love and best wishes to all my dear friends.

Love,

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Missing so many dear friends who have either moved on or have passed on . . .

CC

• prologos
    prologos
    Missing so many dear friends who have either moved on or have passed on , good to hear you are still listening, perhaps even to us newbees, even if our diaries are not all read, at a deep level, they can not be erased.
  • Open mind
    Open mind

Hey there CC,

Best wishes to you during the long dark months of winter.

om and family

• talesin
    talesin

I've come to feel, the mantle of white that wraps the world in winter, glows with the peace of a hard-earned slumber. My loved ones are no longer in pain, and I rest easier knowing that is true, with the certainty that only death brings. I feel and share your ennui, dearest CoCo. Grieve not for those who are now at rest; it is the living who suffer their loss. xoxo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear prologos, Open mind, and Tal:

So wonderful to see you again! I thought -- erroneously -- that we older ones were all gone!

Well, mostly gone!

Love,

CoCo

• talesin
    talesin

Hell and damnation, man! Moi? Go quietly? Ahahaha!

: D

• compound complex
    compound complex

From Crumpet, 8 years ago . . .

Dear Diary

I wish I could start a prayer thread so we could offer prayers up the ethos/god/whatever and then I can add a little prayer each day just like coco has this lovely diary...

crumpy

• cantleave
    cantleave
    Hey CoCo - good to see you drop in.
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Thanks, cantleave!

Feels good to drop in.

Nothing much today happening because a dead battery in a vehicle quashes efforts to travel far. Did get in a good walk, however, and saw friends at home and en route.

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit