YOUR DAILY JOURNAL

by compound complex 1320 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

School's out...kids home for the summer break...going to be a HOT SUMMER...

Bristol "the pistol", our pooch was taken to the groomer. While there our Vet checked her to determin if she was "wildlife" that is to say if she had more wolf in her than dog ( cannis lupus vs. cannis familiar ). He measured her legs and teeth, observed her overall body posture. The Vet put her down as half Malemute Husky and part German Shepard and declared he has no problem treating her. She does have wolf in her, not enough for the Vet to be concerened. We are estatic with jubilation. The problem with wolf dogs/hybreds is they do not know if rabbis vacinations work. Now we know Bristol is more cannis familiaris than lupus.

What's everyone going to do the summer to escape the HEAT? My grandson Quinn wants to take a trip to Alaska, with Bristol of course. We will have to bring Bristol inside during the day, being Malemute the heat will take a toll on her. I thought of getting a large 6 to 8 in high tub, fill with water and drop in some ice bags. We shall see what we shall see. Hope all had a pleasent Memorial Day.

Off to get my cummiden level checked. Can't get spell check to work, please excuse my fat fingers....

Quincy...thick as a brick

• compound complex
    compound complex

Friday, 31 May 2012

Good to hear your news, Quentin. No more hot dogs!

Stay well.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Had some disturbing news from JW world heard that a friend was dying of cancer. We received a brief e mail about the situation and I wasn't sure what to do so I called another woman i knew well and she explained more of it. Apparently we're not disfellowshipped i wasn't sure what they did. It was a strange conversation she said we all love you and we cry because we were a family and you left us. I hate when they try that stuff. i assurred her of our love and told her it was all about the organization and that i will never return to it's deceitful world. We said good bye and I guess that's that.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Nancy:

Love,

CoCo

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Saturday we went to the waterfront for lunch it seemed extra crowded and we thought it was just summer vacationers being new to the area we're still in the discovery mode. We found a place to eat nice view ordered drinks and lunch when suddenly the sky was full of loud roaring sounds. Apparently, it was a patriotic air show festival now I have never been to an air show not my thing kind of scary because sometimes they crash into the crowd and also i just don't like to watch people risk their lives for entertainment. I dislike circuses as well. Well there we were and a group call the blue angels were roaring by in formation doing what looked like jet wheelies and getting really close sideways. Sometimes they would fly straight up and look like they were still then go straight down like they were going to crash. People were delighted and someone at another table said " oh watch this is were they fly at each other at top speed and don't crash" I thought I'm not sure I want to see this. It was spectacular but not something I want to see again.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Monday, 4 June 2012

Thanks, Nancy, for sharing that bit of excitement with us! I hope it didn't interfere with your digestion. As an old brother used to say, "I don't want to "digest" yet!" Glad you were spared what you feared. I'm doing a presentation today at the Writers' Workshop, and you've given me an idea - I was stumped.

Hello to all! Maybe a dear lady from Alabama will rejoin our ranks ...

Love,

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Stayed at a bed and breakfast for two nights first time it was very interesting. The place was filled with antiques and it makes you nervous that you'll knock something over and break it. We stayed in the washington room and there were so many washingtons that it felt like they were appearing out of nowhere. It was like every imaginable george Washington item filled every inch of space and it took awhile to even notice them all. the innkeeper was a bit of a fuddy duddy type but very nice and prepared an excellent breakfast both mornings.

• compound complex
    compound complex

A sad day's start, saying goodbye to a dear childhood friend.

We will grow old -- die -- in this system of things . . .

You can say I love you over the phone, but cannot give that all-important hug. . . .

• snowbird
    snowbird

I sense your angst over thousands of miles.

Sylvia

• compound complex
    compound complex

You are dear, Sylvia.

Thank you for your support at a very difficult time for all kith and kin.

Love,

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit