• compound complex
    compound complex

Saturday, 12 March 2012

It's the weekend!

Got plans?

CoCo Rests ... maybe ?

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

It's a beautiful day so we're going to sit outside at an italian cafe that has gluten free pasta dishes, drink a few bellitini's and this evening the mother's arrive.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hope Mother's Day went well for you and yours, Nancy!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

It went very well eveyone felt loved and cared for.

• talesin
    talesin

My day has just begun, but I have already visited the store with shoes for 'special' feet, and picked out a pair of orthotic sandals, as well as a new model of cast for my foot. The one I purchased a couple of months ago is not suitable, but was cheaper than the one I really need. So, there went $140.00 down the drain, and the new cast will cost $230.00. Our government 'cutbacks' never cease to amaze me with their inanity. I am accustomed to buying Blundstone footwear for my high arches. It is what the foot doctor recommended, since they work for my high arches, and last a long time. The government, in all its wisdom, has decided that the shoes they will approve must be considered orthotic, so Blundstones are out, at a cost of approximately $169.00, and the orthotic shoes come in at a whopping price of $325.00. That's quite a savings don't you think?

Silly government. Let's all have a laugh on them!

It's a beautiful spring day, with blue skies and puffy clouds. The morning mist has yet to burn off (it's almost 11), and there is a lovely cool breeze off the ocean. Ah, perfect! A great day for sitting in the backyard, and reading a book while I have my lunch.

tal

• talesin
    talesin

CoCo and Nancy, good morning! I hope all is well in your part of the world.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

talesin

My feet are all about orthodics and it's expensive

We're still emersed in the world of mother, mother-in-law and sister in-law and I'm getting tired.

• talesin
    talesin

mornin' nancy drew

Indeed it is. It's great to have family visit, but I can understand the tired.

This morning I awoke super early, had a cuppa and went back for a long nap. I was awakened shortly thereafter by the sound of several car alarms in the back lane, one of which continued for about 10 minutes. Gak! Maybe I'll try for that nap in a little bit.

Life in the 'big city'..... :)

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Going to the botanical gardens today and everyone goes home tomorrow.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Sunday, 20 May 2012

Thanks, Nancy and Taliesin, for your updates. Hope all's well!

Off to a home and garden tour, followed up by a concert ...

CoCo gets out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit