Ask Fred E Hathaway, a.k.a. Q. Bert

by Fred E Hathaway 213 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

I thought they would be about me and my circumstances, actually. It's why I got the impression that some thought I was hijacking their threads.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

I'm responding under each one's post, after all. If there's glue to "sniff", it must be my library. I have multiple-chemical sensitivities, so I do the best that I can in my circumstances.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

If we have the wrong assumptions, we come to the wrong conclusions.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

I thought they would be about me and my circumstances, actually. It's why I got the impression that some thought I was hijacking their threads.

Given that thead, that is understandable Fred. You were very forthright in answering personal questions about yourself. I know from that discussion, that the highly regulated structure that the WTS provides, is something that you feel is good for you and your circumstances, though it may not be so with others.

• Clam
    Clam
    I thought they would be about me and my circumstances, actually. (questions)

Brother Hathaway - I for one would be interested to know about you and your circumstances. Please tell.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

I believe what the Scriptures teach. To those whom little is given, little is expected. To those given more, then more is.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Thank you for your understanding. Faith, Hope, and Love do exist: even on this JWD board, after all.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Fred, have you been reading defd's posts?

The reason I ask is because you are so like him. He would start threads like yours, invite people to ask him questions, then avoid answering them.

I think you are just trying to have a little fun at our expense. You knew very well what sort of questions you would be asked, and you obviously have no intention of answeing. You started this thread a day or two too early, it would have been more appropriate to post it today, I suspect.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

If you look through my posts, I've pretty much said it all, already.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Perhaps I have read some of defd's posts by accident. I try to be honest, and teach what I know. My first author to read much of was good old "Dr. Seuss." Of course, that was when I was learning to read, back at age 3. So, perhaps he's influenced my style somewhat.

I start my posts based on my past post activity, then go to the Active Topics only if I have time on my hands.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit