If most here R anti jw why bother writing mean hurtful and prejudges posts?

by ayhra 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Its a religion not a cult

It's a cult, not a religion (or it can be both) Saying it and proving it are two different things. After you read
    extensively about cults, tell me if you feel the same.

set up a entire web site and forum dedicated to them

If the website helps someone else get out of the cult, it's worth it. Some of us are still dealing with the fact
    that we were duped by a cult, we need support. Many nice people studied WT literature with other nice
    people and helped them join a mind-control cult. They feel a need to un-do that some.

Jehovah witnesses dont set up web sites saying and exploting awful things that non jw's do to them, such as teasing bashing raping even murder.

No, their website is pretty much useless, so your statement is true, but it's a straw man. The WTS doesn't
    use their website to say that non-JW's and former JW's are evil, deserving of destruction. They do it thru the
    printed literature, instead. "Worldly people do not have our morals" and crap like that. "Former members do
    not want to serve God or are self-centered. They are the EVIL slave."

I feel better having typed this. Even though you might not appreciate it, just knowing that people will read
    this, I feel great. See why we do it?

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    Jehovah witnesses dont set up web sites saying and exploting awful things that non jw's do to them, such as teasing bashing raping even murder.

Did you forget that you just got finished passing out 300 MILLION flyers which explained that every other religion will burn in fire at Armageddon any day now?

How farking stupid are you, really?

• 5go
    5go
    Its a cult not a religion

My god why didn't anyone tell me I FEEL DUPED !!!!!!!!

< ---- holy crap ! my 900th post 100 more till I'm a jedi.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I lost my mother to this religion. Its been almost a year since we've talked.

I am dead to her, as she is to me. I have no mother.

So, when I had to walk away from all of that shit, because I just couldn't pretend any longer, I think I gained the right to come here and be "prejudges".

Find me another mother, I won't post here anymore.

Until then, screw you. AND your religion.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

dam. i had my troll alarm set off.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Ok, it's clear that this newbie needs help from getting d-stroyed. Public Defender Sir Nose to the rescue!

If most people are anti or ex jw why bother if you dont believe in it why waste your time writing mean hurtful and prejudges posts and set up a entire web site and forum dedicated to them.

You've got a good point here, ahyhrarah (sorry, forgot your name. I've got so many cases of newbies getting destroyed, it's hard to keep track of them all). Uh, yes...excellent point! We could be spending time watching The Simpsons or cleaning out ovens, or organizing sock drawers, or getting drunk and reading old WTS books, instead of saying mean things about people. Shame, shame on all of you!

Its a religion not a cult and people write about jw's as a whole everyone is an individual and just like the rest of the world there are nice caring people as well as bad awful people.

You heard it confirmed here, folks: Jehovah's Witnesses is NOT a cult! You can call up Mr. Hassan and tell him the good news, and tell him that his degrees, his years of academic study, and his personal experience have just been debunked. And yes, everyone, stop focusing on the abusive, hypocritical, pedophile-hiding, coldhearted, shunning Witnesses and start talking about the ones who...you know...bake cookies for people, 'n stuff. Equal time, folks! Is that so much to ask?

Also very true! I challenge every one of you to find one! Just ONE SITE which talks about the awful things happening to them all over the world. It will be impossible for you to do this, I can just say that right now in complete confidence.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

sirnose is one bad mofo

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    Its a religion not a cult and people write about jw's as a whole everyone is an individual and just like the rest of the world there are nice caring people as well as bad awful people.

ayhra----------- Look up info on "high mind control" groups. Just a hair shy of full definition of a cult....and only a hair. Wreaks much damage, just the same, Hon. Much damage. Took me a

LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time to get to the point of being able to admit this fact to myself...just like it took me a LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG time to admit that R-A-P-E is exactly what my ex-husband had been doing to me....and that the WTS's policies protect the abuser in such cases EVERY TIME.....................

Until I lived it....I sat exactly where you sit now..............

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    Its a cult not a religion

My god why didn't anyone tell me I FEEL DUPED !!!!!!!!

< ---- holy crap ! my 900th post 100 more till I'm a jedi.

5go ------------- Save your 1000th post and celebrate... Use it to make a song dedication over on the dance thread!!!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Ohhhh.....don't sweat it...........trolls of this type are 'snipers' - lob a half-hearted hand grenade and then run away - will not answer to their own inquiry. Amusing, harmless - chicken-shite...............typical JW.................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit