If most here R anti jw why bother writing mean hurtful and prejudges posts?

by ayhra 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• 5go
    5go

Being an avid troll myself this is sort of a lame example. I mean where is the 100 respond post from the troll vainly defending his opinion.

• onacruse
    onacruse

This thread needs to be locked, and this poster needs to go away.

imnvho,

Craig

• undercover
    undercover

If most people are anti or ex jw why bother if you dont believe in it why waste your time writing mean hurtful and prejudges posts and set up a entire web site and forum dedicated to them.

First of all, welcome to the board.

True, you will find some bitter and angry things said about JWs in general sometimes on the board. But not everyone does that. Many come here to find support after leaving the JWs and being shunned and outcast from their families and friends. It helps to know that we're not alone in what we're going through. Those that may lash out and say hurtful things do so out of anger but in time most of them realize that its not individual JWs but the leadership of the religion that is to blame.

Its a religion not a cult and people write about jw's as a whole everyone is an individual and just like the rest of the world there are nice caring people as well as bad awful people.

There are some, including me, that will disagree with you when you say that JWs are not a cult. When you look at some of their practices and policies that cause more harm than good, including families breaking up, depression and even death, it is definitely a high control group whose influence on its members is more cultish than not.

You are correct that JWs are individuals. I do not hate individual JWs. I consider them victims of the cult. They've been indoctrinated to believe and act as they've been told and they really don't know that their belief system is flawed. I try very hard to not disparage individual JWs. I know some very decent, well-meaning JWs.

Jehovah witnesses dont set up web sites saying and exploting awful things that non jw's do to them, such as teasing bashing raping even murder.

Maybe not directly...but they do preach, teach and publish in their literature that all the world is evil and doomed for destruction. If you're not a JW, then you are part of Satan's world. That's not a very nice thing to say about 99.9 percent of the world's population is it? To hear some JWs talk about how glad they will be when Armageddon comes and kills all the wicked can be quite disturbing. I don't think that they really realize what it is they're wishing for. They're just repeating the same old mantra as spouted weekly by the leadership of the religion.

Yes, some JWs have gone through some terrible persecution because of their faith and that's a terrible thing, but they are not alone. Many other people have been tortured and killed through the centuries for their beliefs. While I never would rejoice in the abuse of another person just because they think different or believe different, that doesn't mean I should not stand up and speak my piece if I see the religion lying and deceiving people.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    Jehovah witnesses dont set up web sites saying and exploting awful things that non jw's do to them, such as teasing bashing raping even murder.

APPARENTLY, YOU DON'T READ YOUR OWN LITERTURE THAT HAS CONDEMNED THE WHOLE WORLD OF MANKIND THAT IS NOT A PART OF YOUR RELIGION THAT IS ALWAYS POINTING THE FINGER AT OTHERS, THEY ARE REAPING WHAT THEY HAVE SOWN,

They are being exposed just as the scriptures says would happen and are being metted out what they have done to millions.

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit