If most here R anti jw why bother writing mean hurtful and prejudges posts?

by ayhra 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• Who are you?
    Who are you?
    I came across this site by fault when I needed help after my depression was unbearable I always see my Aunt (a jw) still happy caring and nice and I was curious about asking for help, never mind sorry for posting goodbye world

So you are depressed. You want help. You love your aunt. Your Aunt seems happy. Your Aunt is a JW. So you figure that if you are depressed and your Aunt is happy and a JW, then asking JW's for help makes sense. I understand. Makes total sense. Good luck with battling your depression.

• moshe
    moshe

Basically , we are lazy. A website is so much easier than spending all our weekends going door to door with tracts like JW's just did a few months ago that said," the end of the false religion is near".

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Jehovah witnesses dont set up web sites saying and exploting awful things that non jw's do to them, such as teasing bashing raping even murder.

SORRY THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DO - THEY PUBLISH MAGAZINES AND TRACTS POINTING OUT OTHER RELIGIONS FLAWS TOO - AND SOME RHETORIC ON THEIR WEBSITE

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

OF course you could address your depression with a combination of talk therapy and medication based on the recommendation of a professionaly trained therapist. Just a thought. If the cars broke why not take it to an auto repair shop instead of the church?

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

I have been greatly encouraged by this forum in my struggles at recovery from JW. Of course, there are nice people in JWs, just like everywhere. I would love to help these nice people to find freedom and love in their lives, as it is very difficult to be one of JWs and not be depressed and struggling (even though you may not see it on the outside with your aunt). Helping a woman leave an abusive domestic situation is not the normal course for these people - in fact I have seen the opposite many times.

As to being a cult, yes they are a cult. For more information on this:
    http://www.goodcathinfo.com/ccarchdefncult.htm

I don't think we are hateful for the most part - of course enduring and surviving the abuse we have been through, it is understandable though.

I hope you stay, Ahyra, and get some more information. God bless!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Jeffro said it best for me, by quoting from the source. The Watchtower is like the scripture that talks about white-washed graves full of dead mens bones, may look good on the outside but inside it is vile and disgusting.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way
    My Aunts abuse wasn't life threatning although he had hit her a couple of times. I was a JW when I was under 10 I still havent read watchtowers or tracts sorry if my typing isn't properly written, in a cast its hard and with a broken collar bone. I came across this site by fault when I needed help after my depression was unbearable I always see my Aunt (a jw) still happy caring and nice and I was curious about asking for help, never mind sorry for posting goodbye world

Please seek professional help!

I'm sorry that I assumed you were an active JW, we can clearly see that you are not.

I do hope your injuries heal speedily (HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET SO INJURED??)

I'm scared because you said, ''goodbye world'', I hope you are not suicidal. Suicide IS NOT the answer, suicdal people want an escape from their pain...please call a suicide hotline in your area, usually first page of the phone book if this is how you feel....tell someone, anyone...

• M.J.
    M.J.

Man, some people need to chill out when one of these people come in asking a simple question. No I don't think he's just doing it for "kicks".

We ought to rise above the knee-jerk emotional reactions...

• 5go
    5go
    Why do I get the feeling the is going to become flame the troll.

Why do I get the feeling I was right !

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Coles notes for this thread:

OP: You are all wrong, and pathetic
    Board: WTF?
    OP: I'm going to imply suicide so I get the last word and you feel bad
    Board: WTF?

This condensed version was brought to you by Trolls™: "Creating drama on forums since the start of the internet"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit