If most here R anti jw why bother writing mean hurtful and prejudges posts?

by ayhra 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• ayhra
    ayhra

If most people are anti or ex jw why bother if you dont believe in it why waste your time writing mean hurtful and prejudges posts and set up a entire web site and forum dedicated to them. Its a religion not a cult and people write about jw's as a whole everyone is an individual and just like the rest of the world there are nice caring people as well as bad awful people. Jehovah witnesses dont set up web sites saying and exploting awful things that non jw's do to them, such as teasing bashing raping even murder.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Ahyra, your English is getting much better. TROLL ALERT!!!

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Why, I never thought of it that way.

You are a true genius.

We should keep our mouths shut and quit pointing out what is wrong with the Jehovah's Witnesses religion, right now.

BA- I'm so ashamed!

PS- Look up these words in the dictionary: "Truth", and "Sarcasm"

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hey, that's not cool Ayrah.

We gave you our love and humanity.

Now who's bashing who?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Payback is a futher mucker, isn't it?

For more than a century the Watchtower's stock-in-trade has been condemnation of the rest of mankind - other religions, social trends, recreational choices.

One sign that the Watchtower is running out of steam is that the current flock of followers lack the spine of previous generations, who EXPECTED and revelled in "persecution."

Today's Dubs can only whine, "Why? Stop it! Be nice!"

Wait on your Jehovah, you halfwits.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Wait on your Jehovah, you halfwits.

LOL

• 5go
    5go
    One sign that the Watchtower is running out of steam is that the current flock of followers lack the spine of previous generations, who EXPECTED and revelled in "persecution."

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Ayhra,

This hurts reeeaaallyyy bad.

I thought we had something special.

• found-my-way
    found-my-way
    Jehovah witnesses dont set up web sites saying and exploting awful things that non jw's do to them, such as teasing bashing raping even murder.

Uh, yes they do, every month, in the watchtower and awake, they write about how THEY are the ONLY righteous people who are being persecuted for their religious beliefs, so therefore, they MUST be the right religion....I used to feel embarrased when I was a ACTIVE JW, thinking, what must others on the outside think of our religion when they write such self-serving articles about how self-righteous we are?.

There are REASONS why we are HERE. READ, hopefully you will learn a few things about what your religion's source is REALLY FROM, who really is teaching you, and not blindly believe all the things they tell you at the meetings.

I was once just like you, a firm believer, but ever since I finally had the courage to learn about the nagging doubts screaming in my brain, and I learned the truth about the LIES and DECEIT of Watchtower & Bible Tract Society, I am NEVER going back.

I was brainwashed, but not anymore.

This was not a mean or spiteful announcment, this is SINCERELY from my heart.

• 5go
    5go

Why do I get the feeling the is going to become flame the troll.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit