men are hateful

by Crumpet 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• Clam
  • frogit
    frogit

I try my best to be a Good Man, I do no evil, say no evil, hear no evil, as the monkeys say (old proverb). take care (((Crumpet))) frogit

• JH
    JH

No, women are hateful.... Check this below

Dear All,

By all Means... MARRY!I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry.
    That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.
    DavidBissonette After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together. Hemant Joshi
    By al l means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
    Socrates Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them. Dumas The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want? Sigmund FreudI had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me. Anonymous "Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." Henny Youngman "I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years." Sam Kinison"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage." James Holt McGavran"I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't." PatrickMurrayTwo secrets to keep your marriage brimming
    1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
    2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
    Nash The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once... Anonymous You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to. Henny YoungmanMy wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. Rodney Dangerfield A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. MiltonBerle Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy. Anonymous SEND THIS TO ALL THE GUYS TO GIVE THEM A GOOD LAUGH......AND TO THOSE LADIES WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR WHO CAN HANDLE IT!!!!!!!

• DJK
    DJK

Not all men are hateful. Some, like myself, would be hurt if they were included in your comment when you say all.

• KW13
    KW13

I disagree.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Okay! i come on here and the most recent active topic is the one I posted when I got home at 5 or 6 am.

I'll rephrase my comment: Some men are hateful, crappy beasts who will do anything to get laid. (So are some women.) My choice in men ocassionally shows extreme errors in judgement.

Gumb - you point 1 had some resonance for me, but then the ones that shun the crowd aint great either. In fact maybe they are the ones I should be more wary of.

Your comments have made me laugh and feel ashamed of my gender stereotyping respectively. None, alas, have made my head feel better.

JH - did Socrates ever say that?

• penny2
    penny2

Dear Crumpet

I worked with a bunch of men who were arrogant, domineering and selfish and they were all having multiple affairs. Yes, I hated men too. But I had 3 brothers, they were all adorable, so I knew there were at least 3 exceptions to the rule.

Take heart in the fact that there are many good men out there. On another day, Crumpet, you will meet one of the good ones.

penny2

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Oh, C'mon!! I'm not evil, am I?

((((((( HUGZ )))))))

- Wing Commander

• ninja
    ninja

got the painters in crumpy???....he he

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I thought Clam's post was funny but on a serious note I think the bumper sticker said it best

"MEAN PEOPLE SUCK"

It has nothing to do with gender!

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit