men are hateful

by Crumpet 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• read good books
    read good books

I am afraid that gender does play a role in the Public School system. Some female teachers dislike boys, and the result is that boys then come to dislike school and are having and getting into more trouble in school than ever, I believe this is a problem that needs to be addressed.

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

I don't know about that. Have you ever worked in an office full of women?

• deeskis
    deeskis

maybe some men

• prophecor
    prophecor

uhhuhhhh.... you want fries with that?

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

I find it hysterical that this ad showed up on a man-hating thread:

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    I don't know about that. Have you ever worked in an office full of women?

Aint' that the truth!!! lisa

• needproof
    needproof

I agree, but then so are women

• gumb
    gumb

Crumpet, perhaps you're just not meeting the right sort of men? There truly are some very nice men about just like me! However, I'm spoken for and like all good men I have a sense of loyalty towards the one I love. Things to look out for in good men: a) don't follow the crowd, b) compassionate, c) intelligent, d) not loud, e) don't try to prove masculinity through childish behaviour, ... (getting the picture?)

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Yes, and clearly all men are liars. I am a man and therefore must be lying about men being liars, which means I am telling the truth, because I am lying and I am a man. Unless I am lying about being a man, which means that women are liars. Of course, being a hateful man, I would say that women are liars, wouldn't I?

But that's what you get when making rediculous generalised statements.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Men are just like women some are nice and some are not. I came across many women that were very aggressive or after men just to get their money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit