men are hateful

by Crumpet 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Gumb - you are absolutely right. I shall leave JWD forthwith! LOL!

Clam - you are right these are not gender specific faults.

Trevor - I am an attention whore. I am not an adult. However in this instance I am using the forum to get something off my chest, to make myself feel better. All who know me well will be able to read between the lines and understand I got hurt badly enough to make sweeping statements, albeit rather tongue in cheek. I am sorry if i offended you or any who have not taken this with a pinch of salt.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Crumpet

This isn't meant as a slam, but check this book out!

http://www.amazon.com/Hes-Just-That-Into-Understanding/dp/068987474X

Then find someone who is into you and treats you right!

• KW13
    KW13

Thanks crumpet, i love ya too

• gumb
    gumb

Crumpet, keep your chin up! Even JWD may spring a few surprises.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

thank you kerj2leev = I should perhaps clarify a bit. I haven't been hurt emotionally by someone I loved. I have allowed myself to be taken advantage of in the worst possible way by someone I thought was a friend and then had to suffer them gloating over it. I have no one but myself to blame for making myself so vulnerable. I have to take this on the chin and learn from it and learn too that when all my friends and people I love warn me that someone is a very dangerous person, that they are probably right and that I should stop looking for the good in that person.

• Xena
    Xena

I must have good creepdar because I tend to have good men experiences hence generally I tend to prefer men to women. Most of my friends are men with one or two exceptions. I'm pretty sure some women find my men friends hateful from time to time but they seem to find an equal amount of women to be bitchy and needy so all equals out I think.

Doesn't mean I haven't run across an ass or two in my time, I just don't waste any time, energy or emotion on them.

• bernadette
    bernadette
    I haven't been hurt emotionally by someone I loved. I have allowed myself to be taken advantage of in the worst possible way by someone I thought was a friend and then had to suffer them gloating over it.

very sorry about your bad experience

creepdar sounds like a useful faculty

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Crumpet, you need to raise your standards hon. You're a funny, smart girl and it's about time you quit taking all this nonsense from these blokes that you let into your life!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Crumpet

Bad guys stay bad guys!

A bad guy will be good for awhile until he gets what he wants!

• ninja
    ninja

allow me to make a general sweeping statement....all girls from stockbroker belt surrey...aaah forget it... it was something to do with silver spoons and stuff....but I am going to desist from trying to provoke you and fulfill your general assumptions about men....aah its good to keep the peace sis...eh?...forgive me...he he

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit