men are hateful

by Crumpet 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• Cellist
    Cellist

I hope you're feeling better, Crumpet.

Cellist

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Cellist - thank you! My unreciprocated love affair with mankind is back on! LOL!

• flipper
    flipper

In about 1980 I worked in a restaurant - a good sized men's prayer group was having a lunch banquet. The topic was something in the order of "how we must fend off the bad influence/weaknesses of the women in our life". They were serious as a heart attack - it was bizarre. Well, right before the banquet, the restaurant's very sweet, feminine, soft spoken hostess had been outside the backdoor of the kitchen smoking pot (as usual). Her front desk station was at the open doorway to the men's meeting, she kept getting all of us to come listen. When it was over she waylaid them coming out, totally reamed the speakers for their prejudice, lectured them for a loooong time - they were really trying to get away, then she starts crying about how they hurt her feelings. That'll learn 'em. It was priceless. so you guys better watch out - you never know! By the way - she didnt get fired - the managers were laughing too hard. Oh, and thanks for the welcome...I am not full blooded dolphin - grandpa Flipper scandalized the family by getting into those "humans swim with the dolphins" places in Florida. At least he didn't get df'd for fornication, dolphins are fairly intelligent. Flipper

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Crumpet..You Nasty Whench!..Are you the cause of all this turmoil??..Girl,are you having a bad day or what??..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Men are hateful

No more than women are.

:-)

• new boy
    new boy

We all know there are only 2 things wrong with men.

1. Everything they say.

2. Everything they do.

Other then that we are perfect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit