men are hateful

by Crumpet 95 Replies latest jw experiences

• prophecor
    prophecor

We are, by nature, beast. It takes the proper conditioning to root out man's inordinate need to dominate and subject the female species to the type of brutality, emotional, mental and otherwise, we as men can inflict upon our human counterparts.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

ninja - do not provoke me!

Wingc - you are totally the exception.

penny - are your three brothers all married?

Proph - you are a sweetheart, you so know your place as a man. Your wife is a lucky lady.

I should say that it was a particular experience with a particular man that made me start this thread. I was warned that he did not have my best interests at heart and yet still defended him. I thought he was my friend.

men generally are wonderful creatures. but I think I will just steer clear in future and stick to women!

• free2think
    free2think

When I first saw this thread I thought something really bad had happened to you, coz it's so unlike you to say something like that. Are you ok?

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Clam --------- ROFLMAO on that equation............

Crumpet....... I feel for you, dear. If it makes you feel any better, I had an interesting night with an ex of mine myself last night. Not sure if evil is afoot or if things could actually be getting resolved finally there................................... Evil or not, men can certainly be CONFUSING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• KW13
    KW13

crumpet, i am disappointed that you feel you need to resort to women, trust me they are miserable creatures

• prophecor
    prophecor

.......Love, love, love........

All you need is love?

It's so much more than that. When I learned the tricks of the human mind attatched to the human heart. When it is that they are out of sync with each other, ( Ever grind the gears of a manual transmission ?) the type of chaotic conflict that can result. We fall in lust with each other thru the physical, then once weve had the chance to sort thru all the paperwork and red tape, we find that we're faced with a whole host of other problems. We find ourselves attached to other folks who have a significant amount of luggage, some with container ships full of luggage to contend with.

God tricked our better senses by demanding that we fall in love (lust) with each other, otherwise we would not continue propagating the human species. We would all die off from no one wanting to have physical relations, "The Naughty Bits" We would soon see the frivolity of being interconnected to each other. Yet, after it's been all said and done, we still must go on...

• trevor
    trevor

Crumpet

If it is attention you are seeking, then there are more adult ways of going about it!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    some with container ships full of luggage to contend with.

where is yours docked prophecor? I'm trying to lose mine at sea.

free2think - thank you for worrying sweetheart. I really appreciate it. It is not unlike me to make sweeping statements though, but you're right there is usually a reason for it. I have a good reason.

J-ex-W - is this good or bad news or is the jury still out? men are only confusing because we attribute more depth and agenda to them than actually exists. (oh dear, that sounds as if I really do hate men! eek!)

KW13 - you are sooo funny. I love ya, miserable creature!

Maybe I just need reminding what is good about men? Here is what is bad:

They take advantage.

They abuse your trust given the opportunity.

They leave clothes on the floor and expect the laundry fairy to pick them up.

And they dont know how to use a watch!

They secretly despise emotion.

I have lots more sweeping generalisations but feel free to add your own!

• Clam
    Clam

Crumpet I'm sorry you're feeling so bad right now. The observations you've made above are not just male faults. These are about being inconsiderate, selfish and dishonest, and that's down to the person rather than the gender. Believe me there are loads of good guys around who have also been emotionally trashed by women. Take each person and each man on their individual merit. There's someone special out there for you who will love, cherish and respect you. Don't let cynicism prevent you from finding him.

Clam

• gumb
    gumb

Crumpet, there you go again lumping us all together. Your list is "here is what is bad". That should read "here is what is bad in the men I have known". All of us ocncasionally "take advantage" (men and women). A lot of us men do not "abuse a woman's trust given the opportunity", nor "leave clothes on the floor and expect the laundry fairy to pick them up", nor turn up late as implied by not knowing "how to use a watch", nor "secretly despise emotion." Boy, you sure must attract some lazy, inconsiderate brutes - they obviously were not brought up properly! Maybe its time to change the circles you move in? :o)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit