Dallas ApostaCrawfest -- Official Thread

by Elsewhere 516 Replies latest members meetups

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

Ooohhh!!! Crawfish. Heard they taste like chicken. Can't wait for 'dads and wearin a kilt.

• daystar
    daystar
    Heard they taste like chicken.

LOL! Nope, they taste like crawdads!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well if you get one that's been sitting in a pot for a while (especially with that seasoning Valis has been using!) they taste like cajun mini-lobsters. Of course nothing is as spicy as a corn on the cob sitting in that seasoning. Whoa!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

make ya wanna slap ya mama

dayum the Wyndham garden has gone up in price...it was $59/night online last year....dayum

p.s. Tex...I'm doin' well, hon...doing well

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Xena, the first Apostafest where Chris wore a full dress kilt outfit, we rented it. He bought one after that from http://www.sportkilt.com. The rental place was scotlandforever.net. They're in Plano, Texas.

Enjoy!

Nina

• codeblue
    codeblue

omg.......I can't wait till we have the crawfest................so much good food and good people!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brigid
    Brigid
    I may be influenced into wearing a Utilikilt this time.

aaawe, baby....you do that for me (and the female population in general) and you can dress (and undress) me for a month!

aaah, dreams of crawdads and kilts danced in her head....

• Badger
    Badger

Gee. Sounds like I have to come. I'll see what we can do.

• daystar
    daystar
    you do that for me (and the female population in general) and you can dress (and undress) me for a month!

Shhh, baby, not in front of the children!

*drumming fingers* Still don't have a PM with address/directions, etc.

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

I don't think there is anything hawter at an Apostafest than the corn-on-the-cob steeped in Valis's secret recipe or Apostahunks in kilts! Y'all come down and decide!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit