Dallas ApostaCrawfest -- Official Thread

by Elsewhere 516 Replies latest members meetups

• hambeak
    hambeak

Great Pics. BTW A great big THANKS to Elsewhere for the hospitality and to all the great people I met.

Jake thought it would be boring with a bunch of ex jw's but he really enjoyed himself. I just wish I could have stayed longer. Such great folks we must do this againg soon .

Crumpet I am in love you are so sweet I just love your accent.

Katie Kitten you absolutely must come to the next one

Hambeak

'

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

YoursChelbie,

I love your captions.

Fats

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Great pics!

YC

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hey, I like that photo of me! (And I rarely say that.) Let's try mine:

Fatfreek

GotBeer?

BFF

Comfy

I'll post wedding pictures on the wedding thread.

Nina

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Help, please. I've been informed via PM that the following do not want their faces to show. That is fine, I will fix that -- but I need to know which pic they are in, and left to right (or top to bottom), which person he or she is. They are code blue, no denial, and bisous. For the photo identity, simply right click the photo and on the popup menu click Properties, Location, then the End key. The name of that photo is at the end. PM me that information. I'll immediately de-activate that photo then blurr the face and re-activate it. Len Miller

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

I got the PM's with the list and ID's and made the fixes.

Len Miller

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Pics are slow loading on my webtv, but the ones I did see are great. By the way is the woman with the straw cowboy hat, Crumpet? Also who is the woman in between Crumpet and Arrowstar?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit