Dallas ApostaCrawfest -- Official Thread

by Elsewhere 516 Replies latest members meetups

• Xena
    Xena

Thank you for researching this for us Nina. I'll pass the info along to people here in Austin who will be attending.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Oh, I LOVE doing this kind of stuff! By the way, if you two lovebirds are looking for a Honeymoon Suite, I can help you find one -- the Omni Mandalay in Las Colinas (only a couple of miles down the road from the two hotels I mentioned) is dreamy.

Hugs,

Nina

• new boy
    new boy

I loved my trip there 2 years ago. One down side my Daughter totaled my car while I was there. But it was still worth it..........So I guess I'll just take my keys with me this time.

NB

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

It was the Wyndham Garden Hotel there in Las Colinas

hi y'all

• Confession
    Confession

I really want to go to a big apostafest this year. Is this the biggie? Is there another one going on in Las Vegas? Love to come!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I plan to come down........if that is ok.

purps

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

There you go! Thanks, Lisa. Okay, here's the link: http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/DFWLC/main.wnt. They're showing a buy-it-now rate of $80 or a Best Available of $149.

Hugs,

Nina

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Well, this is A biggie . . . I don't know if it's the only one going on this year, but I can personally vouch for the general fun and hilarity of it!

Purps, of course you can come! You have to ask???

Nina

• rassillon
    rassillon

Which hotel is everyone staying at?

I want to be arround all the action.

Who should I donate to for the viddles?

I am driving up from houston, if someone wants to hitch a ride let me know. I will probably drive my truck so 1 or 2 people, 4 is just uncomfortable unless they are all small females.

-r

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hey Lisa. How ya doin' sweetie?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit