new watchtower mag arrangement

by shadowofbathory 122 Replies latest jw friends

• zack
    zack

daniel P:

Russell is in heaven directing the work along with Rutherford, Knorr, Franz, and Henshel.

• Mad
    Mad

• exwitless
    exwitless
    Why not spend the time reading the Bible, instead- or playing video games????

The same goes for you, MAD. You are also spending a great deal of time here. If you are truly one of Jehovah's Witnesses, you shouldn't be LOOKING at this forum at all, much less a registered member of it. I'm not sure what your agenda is, if any, but there are few here who share your sentiments. I'm not saying you're not welcome, because everybody is. However, if you haven't figured it out, most members on this board are ex-witnesses, even what you might consider apostates.

Just curious, how long have you been one of Jehovah's Witnesses?

• minimus
    minimus

My mom just told me she heard of this new thing.....She said she thinks it's like God people ONLY knowing about Shibboleth. Feels---Jah might be trying to get his people ready for when all the other religions are destroyed and then they go after "us"........I said it sounds "like a cult that keeps the public from knowing what really goes on and they have their own reading materials and the public has their own".

• Mad
    Mad

I have a simple agenda; to learn as much as possible about God, to share it- and to destroy deception when I can! I'm learning a great deal here- and have been encouraged by the spirit a lot of you show! I'm also having fun playing the Mind Games a lot are involved in! I am not, by ANY means, a typical JW- I love my God and my King, yet have mixed feelings about my brotherhood's organization: I see them do so much good- then see some pretty stupid things done & said!

Mad

• exwitless
    exwitless

Mad -

Just curious, how long have you been one of Jehovah's Witnesses?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

or irregular meeting attendees

LOL!

so there!

How long until the wt mags will be secret for only those who prove loyalty.

• Kaput
    Kaput
    Why not spend the time reading the Bible, instead- or playing video games???? Mad

Good idea...I think I'll rent Mortal Kombat Armageddon this weekend.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Does the WTBTS do any 'outside' printing? For other companies? Where they charge a 'fee'?

(Okay... that was 3 questions...)

Interesting questions, I don't think that they do, but I was having a similar thought: at what point will they decide to do some secular printing on the side? It would be a great way to generate $$$$ for them, they already have the presses, and all the slave labor they need. I think the only thing stopping them is figuring out how to pitch it to the r&f. That, and of course the ethical questions it raises- wait a minute, we are talking about the Watchtower here, ethics have nothing to do with it.

No Apologies

• Mad
    Mad

Baptised at 20 in 1970... Mad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit