new watchtower mag arrangement

by shadowofbathory 122 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

I think that they want to make the Watchtower of the 15th of the month like the Kingdom Ministry. This is the only way they can stop Blondie's very successful Watchtower study on JWD!

This is the 'Don't Let Blondie Get her hands on the Watchtower!' Campaign!!!!!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    the 15th of the month edition will be only hardcore study articles, specific info for jw's only and will NOT be offered or distributed to the general public or irregular meeting attendees

I think if this is true, there will be alot more "irregular meeting attendees".

When I was irregular and no longer received the KM, I stopped going Thursday nights.

If I did not have or receive on a regular basis the WT for the study on Sunday, I wouldn't go to that meeting either. Lets hope when this happens there will be less butts in those chairs on Sundays!!!!

BB

• juni
    juni

Gill said:

I think that they want to make the Watchtower of the 15th of the month like the Kingdom Ministry. This is the only way they can stop Blondie's very successful Watchtower study on JWD!

This is the 'Don't Let Blondie Get her hands on the Watchtower!' Campaign!!!!!

• Gill
    Gill

All I can say is it's going to be a lot more hardwork getting these mags from my parents place when they're on holiday, photocopying them and then returning them in exactly the same place. Sounds like fun to me!

• Mary
    Mary
    the 15th of the month edition will be only hardcore study articles, specific info for jw's only and will NOT be offered or distributed to the general public or irregular meeting attendees.

I think the reason for this is obvious: To try and prevent the general public from discovering many of the WTS's completely bizarre and controlling doctrines as well as trying to prevent "apostates" from exposing their inconsistencies and lies. As with the article I recently exposed, someone brought out that this would be "shocking" for a non-Dub Christian to read and it wouldn't take much for them to realize that this is a high control group/cult. Apparently, the GB and their lawyers feel the time has come to try and put a stop-gag on all the bad exposure.

think that they want to make the Watchtower of the 15th of the month like the Kingdom Ministry. This is the only way they can stop Blondie's very successful Watchtower study on JWD! This is the 'Don't Let Blondie Get her hands on the Watchtower!' Campaign!!!!!

That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm pretty sure Blondie will still be able to get her hands on all the WT articles.

• metatron
    metatron

What happens to the Awake? What's the point of printing it if the Watchtower handles the empty propaganda burden

on the first of every month?

metatron

• Gill
    Gill

Finally. the 'Awake' will be Put to Sleep!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Just a new load of old watchquirer bullcrap.

• blondie
    blondie
    irregular meeting attendees

I wonder how many meetings a month you have to miss to be irregular?

• sir82
    sir82

Sounds like they might be circling the wagons.

Perhaps they are giving up on, or at least de-emphasizing, the idea of recruiting new members (virtually no new members who are not children of believers over the past 15 years or so in the West) and concentrating on retaining what they have? In just a few years time, they will have gone from 4 "journals of spiritual truth" for public consumption per month to just 2 per month. And as Metatron observes, it's just a matter of time until "Awake" bites the dust, dropping them down to 1.

And I agree with previous posters - it sounds like they are prepping for the introduction of some seriously wacked-out ideas, and don't want anyone outside their "loop" to see just how goofy it is.

And it would also serve to unify the ones that remain - "look how special and exclusive we are, we get lots more information than just the regular public gets!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit