How Far Up The "Ranks" Did You Go In The Organization?

by minimus 108 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'mfreenow, GREAT 1st POST!!!!!! I love seeing the Society lose such "quality" people!!!

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Welcome Iamfreenow, wow you sure had you time and glad to see you with us now.

abr

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

WOW, Iamfreenow. Welcome aboard!!

The wt lurkers that monitor this board have to be shaking in their boots when they see what they are losing.

• ImFreeNow
    ImFreeNow

Thanks to you Minimus (I've enjoyed and been enboldened by you and Blondie over the years), NewYork44M and all others on the welcome HOME! I'm looking forward to more conversation....and I do have a lot to tell. I think there are some that would be shaking in their boots at the Bethel Big House. Do to high profile, specifics in my geographical area will have to be kept to a minimum for the time being. Any suggestions? I'm all ears.

• Mulan
    Mulan

ImFreeNow, I sent you a PM. It will be in your Inbox under your name.

• minimus
    minimus

THANK YOU!!!! Change a few of the details and be a little hazy on specifics. I look forward to hearing from you.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Welcome I'mfreenow! Quite a resume you have there! Look forward to hearing more of your story.

For me:

MS - 7 years

Elder - 10 years

Secretary - 4 years

TMS - 2 years

WT conductor - 1 year

CA & DC parts

Headed a DC department & CA department

Aux pioneered more times than I care to admit.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear IMFREENOW,

WELCOME to the forum!! We are all anxious to hear your story and how you began your journey out.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS teaches that in heaven, spirit creatures (angels and 144,000) are neither male nor female.

Women who anointed to go to heaven to be with Christ would be kings and priests after they die, are resurrected and go to heaven.

But I found brothers who felt that even then, anointed who had been women would still be in a secondary position, being kings and priests only over women and would have to be submissive to the resurrected male anointed.

Could never get them to show me a scripture on that one.

Blondie

• mama1119
    mama1119

I made it all the way up to Disfellowshipped!!! I am so highly regarded that JW must turn their heads when they see me, as a sign of respect of course!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit