Stupid Brits!

by nicolaou 86 Replies latest jw friends

• RAF
    RAF

... ... !!!

well the Brits have a HUGE sens of humour (very WIDE possibilities, almost EVERYTHING can be joked about - including themselves / it still depends on have it been understood or not - the state of mind and of course the mood - one factor or all together at the moment ) just behind them I would put the Chinese not that different just either more or less subtile (or maybe the only real difference is that the brits are white and speaks English) dunno

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    (or maybe the only real difference is that the brits are white and speaks English)

Is that true? Are brits white? *tongue placed firmly in check*

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Londoners are alwight, know what I mean mate?

(vague reference to London accent that may be lost on folks ignorant of British dialectical variations)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Londoners are alwight, know what I mean mate?

Yeah Cock!! yer awright there !!us cockneys are the salt of the erth.Watcha Mate

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Speak up, oi caun't bl**dy 'ear ya!! She aint 'alf saucy that Mouthy! She's just taking the gypsy's kiss!

• RAF
    RAF

MrsJones/LT/Mouthy

... I agree ... (Brits all white ) .... that was very stupid !!! Sorry Folks !!!

• Xena
    Xena

hehehe but the ones that are white are really REALLY white

• mouthy
    mouthy

Speak up, oi caun't bl**dy 'ear ya!! She aint 'alf saucy that Mouthy!

bl***dy nerve that bloke in a skirt. Finks im saucy !cor I aint alf urt.....

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Cor blimey, it aint 'alf hot mum!

• needproof
    needproof

Summer, Buddy Holly, the working folly Good golly Miss Molly and boats Hammersmith Palais, the Bolshoi Ballet Jump back in the alley and nanny goats 18-wheeler Scammels, Domenecker camels All other mammals plus equal votes Seeing Piccadilly, Fanny Smith and Willy Being rather silly, and porridge oats A bit of grin and bear it, a bit of come and share it You're welcome, we can spare it - yellow socks Too short to be haughty, too nutty to be naughty Going on 40 - no electric shocks The juice of the carrot, the smile of the parrot A little drop of claret - anything that rocks Elvis and Scotty, days when I ain't spotty, Sitting on the potty - curing smallpox --- hehe name that song

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit