Question for the Ladies?

by avidbiblereader 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

renee, your man's eyes are sooooooooooooooo blue. WOW.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

His eyes are sooo beautiful. They aren't contacts either. I love them!! He's just so cute/handsome/sexy. Just makes my butterflies flitter.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I know this helps me a lot. I always suspected that women appreciate what a person is on the inside first. I guess that there is hope for me then.

tsof

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    I need this info for my wife's sake, as she doesn't think 6 pack abs are that sexy.

Are you kidding?!?!

I think you should show us a picture.

• mia_b
    mia_b

Hmmm - a man who looks nice is ok but if he's constantly down the gym keeping fit how much time is he going to devote to ME??? i'm high maintenance! lmao im totally not.

my hubby is quite chubby he's an ex rugby player and has gorgeous legs and even though his tummy is probably not what it used to be (damn that gorgeous ale, guiness, stout, bitter....)ive never seen it any other way. i like to blow rasberries on his tummy and rub my nose in his extremely hairly chest

probably a bit too much info for you but i reckon so far your wife is being proved right!

just as most men dont find stick thin models that attractive - boobs and hips and bums are better - women dont need a guy with abs - love handles will do just as fine

• cyrus
    cyrus

hi mate ,man input here judging by the men women think are sexy ,men like brad pitt ,matt damon ,jude law ,all fairly fit lookin ,but then men like sean connery jack nicholson and so on tastes among women vary .Most women find a sense of humour mportant more so than looks and intelligence but far and away the most important afrodizzy is power and wealth .go figure ha ha.im short bald with a three inch long tounge with the uncanny ability to breathe through my ears which for some reason seems to endear me to quite a few ladies

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Renee--wow, your man passes the test as HOT!

OK Avidbiblereader, if your body is as hot as you say, post a picture!!!

• juni
    juni

Should I post a "Show us your abs avidbiblereader"? Be careful what you ask for! lol

Renee your guy does have beautiful blue eyes.

Juni

• lola28
    lola28

Ok, here's what I like...

Tall men, maybe it's because I'm short...

A guy that can wear a suit and wear it well.

The way a man walks always catches my eye.

A strong hand shake and nice fingers (I know I'm weird)

Dark hair

As for body type I don't really like small (thin) men, I think that's it.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

How about a man that...........................

1. Is a Pioneer

2. Still looks good in a polyester suit

3. Is a good Public Speaker

4. Happy to be gone every evening on shepherding calls.

5. Dosen't want kids until after Armageddon

6. Very clean shaven

Yeah, how about them qualities?

Outaservice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit