I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

Lola

• seawolf
    seawolf

I threw up too

• restrangled
    restrangled

Outaservice,

You just threw every girl here into an ice cold shower with that description.....

I feel sick.

r.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I must agree with Mimi...

I think it is physically sexy and hot when my husband gets up after dinner and washes dishes. Of course, I guess that's just me

Yep. No woman ever shot a man while he was doing the dishes.

I like a variety of body types although some are more tasty than others. From a purely physical turn on, I like strong arms. I like arms that look like they might be able to hold me in various sexual positions and not drop me.

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

Nothing better than a confident man

Someone who I want to talk to for the rest of my life...laugh with...

Tall at least 6'

Attractive...I have an ideal, but a great personality overrules it.

Good table manners....okay this one might have to go to the top of the list. Bad table manners...my biggest pet peeve out of two.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

I can't tell you how hot I got when I came home on my birthday and my sexy beast of a husband had raked the entire yard clean!!! It is a huge rocky poopy job....

...Hot I tell you.

::hoping mom doesn't read this thread::

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Eyes with crinkles (from smiling all the time), strong arms, and a nice round firm ass. (Oh and good oral hygeine.)

BB

• hemp lover
    hemp lover
    Women enjoy ogling perfectly shaped men. They don't want them as boyfriends or husbands because the competition kills them.

I was about to say nuh-uh to the first sentence, but then it hit me that I can't wait for the Super Bowl tomorrow and it's not just because I grew up in Illinois.

I will disagree with the second sentence though. I've known a few perfectly shaped men and pardon my stereotyping, but I didn't want to be with them (for more than one night ), because I had more intellectually stimulating fun talking to a box of crackers.

If my brain's not engaged, then nothing else is either (after the first night).

And yes, that's a great picture of Six of Nine. Welcome back, French babyface! You've been missed.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

I'm an EYES person, all the way!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

*puts on wig and speaks in a woman's voice* Ummm, I think that guys who choose the handle "Abandoned" are especially sexy. Grrrrrr.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit