Question for the Ladies?

by avidbiblereader 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Ladylilly's response was right on target for personality.

And this one hit the nail right on the head!!!:

Here's my manly response: Women enjoy ogling perfectly shaped men. They don't want them as boyfriends or husbands because the competition kills them.

AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!! One thing thought that I do really really like in a man is strong thick shoulders and arms. They don't have to be perfectly cut -- just good strong shoulders ..mmm .mmmm ...mmmmmm

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Physically:

A sexy voice

Confidence (it does show in how they carry/present themselves)

A smile that shows there's no other place they'd rather be then here now, with you

A sparkle in their eye when they look at you

A lean muscled body, obtained from fully living life, not from hours spent at a gym

I like six-of-nine's fish-kissing picture too. It's the confidence, Six. And the doo-rag and earring and how everything seems to contradict and complement each other all at once.

I think my boyfriend is sexy too.

• reneeisorym
  • evetteto
    evetteto

I personally love a man in very nice fitting jeans and a lil aft 5 shadow on his face it just turns me on. btw my husband studies with the jws, but he wore a suit & a corse beard to whatever mtg they hold on thurs nites....I got so excited!!!! hadnt seen it in awhile.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    One thing thought that I do really really like in a man is strong thick shoulders and arms. They don't have to be perfectly cut -- just good strong shoulders ..mmm .mmmm ...mmmmmm

yum - yes.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Is not all about looks for me.........but..........if you happen to look like Antonio Banderas, and have the accent........then that will definatley do it for me! Lilly

• RAF
    RAF
    Lovelylil : if you happen to look like Antonio Banderas, and have the accent........then that will definatley do it for me! Lilly

yeah I must say that Branderas definitly have something to catche me !!!

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Crumpet, without trying to be to big headed I will try and tell you your question on your post. Of course as Sir Robert Burns put it

"oh the gift we could have, if we could see ourselves as others see us"

But I will try to be honest without being arrogant but honest also.

First I don't look anything like my sign on would suggest, I am 190 lbs at 5'9" with 9% body fat, 17 1/2 inch arms, big shoulders, a 44 inch chest and a 32 inch waist and yes I have a six pack, I exercise 6 days a week for the most part but on to the other parts.

I wash the dishes every night, clean all the time as I hate clutter and a dirty home, I do laundry most of the time, I do cuddle my wife as she is not a cuddler, she is always satisfied first in the bedroom department as Juni posted, she has over 72K worth the jewerly on just 6 rings that I picked out and bought as I am jewerly nut, all the stones are GIA cert and quality stones from all over the world. I do give my wife a foot massage about 5 days a week, I tell her several times daily that I love her and show it to her as well as words are cheap. I find her very sexy and attractive and does not look anything like a grandma, I don't believe on lying to someone or for someone. I joke a lot with her and use to work construction so you have to have a quick tongue and be sharp on your feet, I try to be positive most of the time, cleanliness is not even even an issue. I love to give and help others, especially those less fortunate. I love to talk and be communitive as my many posts show.

However, I need to work on many other things as it is not hard slip into bad patterns or habits. Pleasee dont take this as bragging but you asked.

abr

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Forget the toned body, sharp feet and quick tongue (no strike that - quick tongue is invaluable if applied correctly!) Did I mention that I have the hots for men who who quote Scottish poets! hehe!

• bernadette
    bernadette
    What do you find physically sexy or hot on a man?

Sandalwood oil (very hard to find nowadays)

rose oil (quite expensive)

rose geranaim oil (inexpensive)

neroli (expensive)

It isn't about appearances - its all about mood imo. Having said that don't spend a lot of time trying to create the right mood, you may get it wrong and be disappointed. The above oils are very quick acting.

(Always follow the directions on the bottle though.)

Also the oils are for her to use - I'm not for one moment suggesting you use them on yourself, just thought I'd point that out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit