Zany Questions from Board Members to Wacky Terry

by Terry 268 Replies latest jw friends

• fifi40
    fifi40

I could reply by saying..............Is it my turn to answer the questions now?............but I recognise that this mildly, sarcastic banter needs to end...............so i wont!!!

• asilentone
    asilentone

Do you think you are that smart? Have you tried to be a contestant on Jeopardy?

• aniron
    aniron

Why are you so patronising?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

What is the scientific term for a klingon (the anal kind)?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

What will gasoline prices be by the end of the year in the USA?

• Terry
    Terry

I haven't done this in years.

I'll try again if you will

Do you think you are that smart? Have you tried to be a contestant on Jeopardy?

I spent 6 weeks going back again and again and again to get on the gameshows in Los Angeles as they test a group of people over and over.

But, the problem was, you can't hold down a job and keep doing that. So, I finally detached myself and wasted all that time.

• Terry
    Terry

Why are you so patronising?

I think there are two possibilities.

The first possibility is that I don't think, act, talk as though I'm superior. It is a false impression people with feelings of inferiority are projecting.

or

I really do think I'm superior and cannot hide it.

If that is the case, I try to hide it with patience and good manners. I guess sometimes I fail.

• Terry
    Terry

What is the scientific term for a klingon (the anal kind)?

I think Einstein would use the term "dingleberry" but, I'm just guessing.

I'm too knowledgable about particle physics.

• Terry
    Terry

What will gasoline prices be by the end of the year in the USA?

Well, since you posted the question in 2008 and I missed it, I'll transpose the question to 2013.

In Fort Worth, right at this moment, the cheapest unleaded cost is $3.05 although a week ago it was $2.99

My guess for December 31st would be $3.25

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit