Zany Questions from Board Members to Wacky Terry

by Terry 268 Replies latest jw friends

• myelaine
    myelaine

Is that your final answer?......

• Terry
    Terry
    Is that your final answer?

Wow! Two in a row and no scripture! Can you feel the flames of hell???

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear U...

"Two in a row and no scripture! "...

.....but in actuality, I directly "quoted" from scripture...and...call me if you think that stopping stones from quoting scripture is an answer...Matthew 4:4...

love michelle

• juni
    juni

Thank you for your answers Wise Old Owl.

Now........

What to do about someone who always has to have the final word, pays more attention to the TV/remote control than to others and very rarely gives out compliments?

Thanks.

Juni

• trevor
    trevor

Terry

When I first read your posts you were still married but unhappy. Now you have been divorced for over a year. You seem to be coping well and rising above depression.

Just wanted to wish you well in your new situation and thank you for the insight you have shared with us and the profound effect you have had on my way of thinking.

My question. Will promise us and yourself that you will carry on carrying on and never forget your true worth?

Trevor

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

How do you get your boobs so pert?

steve

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear trevor...

"and never forget your true worth"...

I call him "my precious treasure"...

love michelle

p.s....Matthew 13:44

• Backed away
    Backed away

If my name was Terry and I wanted to reach 4,000 posts, what would be the quickest way?

• free2think
    free2think
    If my name was Terry and I wanted to reach 4,000 posts, what would be the quickest way?

LOL Backed away. I was wondering about that...............

free2think

• Terry
    Terry
    What to do about someone who always has to have the final word, pays more attention to the TV/remote control than to others and very rarely gives out compliments?

Men are like dogs; understand dogs and you understand men. Men like predictability, treats and a firm place in the order of things. It comes out as "control". Men don't want to reason with you; they want to be right. The "last word" is the dog peeing on a tree. He leaves his marker on the conversation as "his territory". Men don't want to know what is on televsion; they want to know "what ELSE" is on. The only reason a man gives a compliment is when he WANTS something and thinks a compliment will get it for him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit