Zany Questions from Board Members to Wacky Terry

by Terry 268 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

When I first read your posts you were still married but unhappy. Now you have been divorced for over a year. You seem to be coping well and rising above depression.

Just wanted to wish you well in your new situation and thank you for the insight you have shared with us and the profound effect you have had on my way of thinking.

My question. Will promise us and yourself that you will carry on carrying on and never forget your true worth?

Trevor

To be corny about it; I'm on a life journey and I just emerged from a clump of thorn bushes!

I've lost all credibility with myself, but; I keep going anyway. My true worth, in my opinion, is what kind of father I end up being to my children. If I can get out of this life without regrets over how I treated them I'll be a happy man.

• luna2
    luna2
    Men are like dogs; understand dogs and you understand men. Men like predictability, treats and a firm place in the order of things. It comes out as "control". Men don't want to reason with you; they want to be right. The "last word" is the dog peeing on a tree. He leaves his marker on the conversation as "his territory". Men don't want to know what is on televsion; they want to know "what ELSE" is on. The only reason a man gives a compliment is when he WANTS something and thinks a compliment will get it for him.

Well, there ya go, juni. Stock up on dog treats and get a choke chain.

• Terry
    Terry
    How do you get your boobs so pert?

steve

An obviously serious question deserves a serious answer!!

When I was a teenager I was so skinny I had no chest at all! I wanted to be (don't giggle) a bodybuilder. I bought a set of weights and worked out THREE TIMES A DAY!! Why yes, that IS excessive!

I couldn't gain any weight on my body, but; I was strong and had great endurance. My body type was ectomorph.

I weighed 165 lbs at 6' 4". Now that is skinny!

By the time I reached 40 years of age I hadn't changed my body shape. When I lived in California in Redondo Beach I would run 6 miles every evening along the ocean. But, when I moved back to Texas I had a sendentary existence.

My metabolism changed. I drank beer every day for several years. By the time I hit 50 I had gained weight. (Duh.)

I started exercising and cut out the beer. My metabolism had changed so much I COULD FINALLY put on weight.

My body changed.

Suddenly I was 215 lbs and had a chest, at last!

I look fine in my clothes. But, as my photo demonstrates; my pectorals in stark lighting aren't lovely. Sniff sniff.

But, I'm happy.

May I ask what provokes your attention to my boobs kind sir? Eh? Eh?

• Terry
    Terry
    If my name was Terry and I wanted to reach 4,000 posts, what would be the quickest way?

Try this:

TOPIC: FREE MONEY to the first 4,000 posters; apply within!!!!

That should do it.

• juni
    juni

Loony said:

Well, there ya go, juni. Stock up on dog treats and get a choke chain.

LMAO!! Tried everything else. Why not??

Juni

Thanks Terry! Keep them pecs pumped up!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    When I first got divorced a year and one month ago I thought maybe I'd go on one of those dating service websites. I took my own photo. At my age shadows and distance is the only thing that lends enchantment!

Wow.............i didn't know you got divorced!!! Was this your or her decision?

Terri

• Clam
    Clam

Terry

Why when you look in a plane mirror is left and right reversed in the image but we don't appear upside down? Why is there a reversal in only one plane?

Clam

• Terry
    Terry

Why when you look in a plane mirror is left and right reversed in the image but we don't appear upside down? Why is there a reversal in only one plane?

Clam

Check your boarding pass and call the attendant and complain. You might be on the wrong flight!

http://physics.gac.edu/~chuck/PRENHALL/Chapter%2026/AABXTEQ0.html

• Backed away
    Backed away
    Try this:
    TOPIC: FREE MONEY to the first 4,000 posters; apply within!!!!

Thank you shadowy shirtless senior!

Remember, no shirts,no service! If only I would of tried that to get out of going door to door...

• Terry
    Terry
    Remember, no shirts,no service! If only I would of tried that to get out of going door to door...

One of my JW buddies use to go to the door with me and introduce himself as me and me as him when the householder opened the door. This was a private joke. Also, when out in service with a group he'd pretend to be talking to somebody at the door and never actually ring the bell. If nobody was home he'd unscrew their porchlight.

His name was Harry. He was a real wacko.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit