Zany Questions from Board Members to Wacky Terry

by Terry 268 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

Do you suffer from a lisp

It is the listener who suffers.

• Terry
    Terry

"For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be."

...you live in Texas, the Lone Star State...in Fort Worth..." Were the West Begins"...

Q...do you find facts like this interesting?

No, but my friend Bigfoot does and Elvis agrees!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why are there locks on the front door of stores,that are open 24hrs a day?...OUTLAW

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Terry...

you don't find this interesting either?...Luke 4:26...'but to none of them was Elijah sent except to Zarepath (Sarepta), in the region of Sidon (# 6721 in Strongs)...(also the prefix of my Ph#...but you knew that) to a woman who was a widow.'...

I live a few miles from a town called New Sarepta...

I find that very interesting...myself...

love michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

I looked when He open the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. (Revelation 6:12-13)

• bernadette
    bernadette

thanks Terry for your succinct answeer to my question - I have another

Do u think that in the not too distant future we xjws may come to see a positive reason for the existance of the WTS - after they are long gone that is?

• spd
    spd

how many countries need to be at war with each other to define "a world war"

• spd
    spd

what separates the ingredients of bathroom cleaner from kitchen cleaner?

• spd
    spd

Is the principle of the film "logans run" a good one.

• spd
    spd

why are pillows called pillows?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit