Please say hello to my wife.

by nicolaou 82 Replies latest social family

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Hello, Heron! Welcome.

Just like the real world, the local congregation, and even Bethel <gasp!> you will find all types here.

Most are pleasant enough. All are a little weird (sorry nic, but it is true). And some you will find distasteful at a very basic level, your nature will repel their nature—or something like that.

You will also find that, for the most part, the only thing everyone here has in common is that our lives have been affected in some way by Jehovah's Witnesses. Other than that, we freely disagree on almost everything and respect each other despite it.

Welcome, and please don't take this thread as casual love-bombing that will wear off in a week or two. This forum isn't like the Kingdom Hall or churches where everyone feels like they have to like you. But you will find that of you need support for ... well ... pretty much anything, the folks on this forum seem to have an unlimited capacity for genuine human concern.

At least, that has been my experience. Stick around. Please.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Quentin
    Quentin

Welcome Heron...drop around when you feel so inclined...you will always be welcome...wishing you and yours the best. Oh!...I second what Auld Soul said...pretty much how it is round here...

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Heron, and welcome to the forum, I am so happy to see you here.

Post when you are ready, I look foreward to reading what you have to say.

Linda

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Welcome to the board, sorry I havent said this sooner, but I've been busy posting away on other topics.----------Dave

• anewme
    anewme

Hello Heron, welcome to JWD!
    Please feel welcome and comfortable to express yourself here for you are among
    loving people who care and have been through the same things as you.
    Your husband is very respected here.
    We look forward to meeting you!

Anewme

• Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome Heron!

I'm sort of new here also.

Nice to have you here.

Dagney

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

WELCOME HERON!!

wow. great news....

hope you stick around...

-freedomlover

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Hello, Heron. Welcome to the board. If you like role playing fun, you might enjoy joining us in the entertainment section for The Church of Toast thread. It's turning out to be rather amusing. I think we have some talented writers and humorists at JWD. Anyway, welcome and hope to hear from you.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

What's up with this? Four pages !!!!!!. alt

I've been here four years and I've never had a four page thread...alt

lisa

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Cool!

Hi heron, and welcome! I hope you're both doing very well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit