Please say hello to my wife.

by nicolaou 82 Replies latest social family

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I've been posting here for quite a long time, so long in fact that it just doesn't feel right that my wife isn't a part of it. Earlier today I created an account for her with the username heron, she'll know why. I'm not sure if my wife will ever post here but I would feel much more comfortable knowing she is aware that I do.

This is the one post I am going to ask her to read.

So, I'd really appreciate it if you could say hello to my lovely wife. Show her that you're not all weirdos and freaks, that in fact you've been through pretty much the same events and experiences as the two of us have. To give you a little background, my wife was a 3rd generation JW. All her family are 'in the Truth' although one sibling has stopped attending meetings. Her father was PO for many years and is still an elder - he is a good man and both he and my mother-in-law have been very tolerant and understanding of our situation.

One thing. My wife has a terrific ability to empathise, she is emotionally intelligent. I often wish I could understand people the way she does. Doctrine and dogma have never been important to her - people are!

I have to say, I'm a bit nervous. Be nice!

Nic'

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Way cool

Welcome to the Board Heron

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome to the board Heron. from another newbie.

free2think

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Welcome to the Board!!!!

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Hello Heron, and welcome to the board

It's great to see you here.

Trev

• lisavegas420
  • Xena
    Xena

Hello heron

I promise I'm not a weirdo or a freak, just an American.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome heron !

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Hi Heron..welcome to the board. sammieswife.

• RAF
    RAF

Hi Heron !

read you soon I hope ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit