Please say hello to my wife.

by nicolaou 82 Replies latest social family

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Welcome to our abode! Hope you might feel comfortable enough one day to chat!

• FMZ
    FMZ

Hey there :D Welcome to the board, hope you enjoy your stay ;)

FMZ

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Heron! Welcome! Lady Liberty and I are anxious to get to know you. Like you, we are the average couple, enjoying what life has to offer, spiritually and materially. You'll meet lot's of great, intelligent, loving and caring people here. Welcome aboard, Black Pearl and Lady Liberty

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome Heron

You will enjoy this board, as most of us have experienced what you have and as for me, it was a relief to know that I wasn't "alone" in my feelings.

I was raised a JW. Due to moving around a bit, I experienced lack of brotherly love, even being spiritually abused by elders on our welcoming visit the last time we relocated.. Jesus said you would know his brothers by the LOVE they show.

I will enjoy seeing you post and getting to know you!

Codeblue

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hello Heron.

Cellist

• uninformed
    uninformed

Hello Heron.

Take some time to write something, don't make us look stupid all alone.

Brant

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

Hello Heron, I don't post here much but Welcome. I want to say it sounds like your husband cares for you very much. How blessed are you! I am not, never was a JW but have some family members in, and my daughter dated a young man in high school. This website, as well as Freeminds were and continue to be a wealth of information. Most of the general public only know that JW's are those people who come to the door with their Bibles and don't celebrate birthdays. Oh, and the blood thing. But that's it. I have learned so much from so many good people who have been misled, or whatever term you choose, but have shared their experiences here for us. I do what I can to educate others whenever the JW subject comes up in conversation.

Anyway, not to go on...but WELCOME!

Auntie J

• lilybird
    lilybird

Hello Heron

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Welcome to the Board Heron

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Welcome ((((((((((Heron))))))))))!

I hope you have a wonderful time here on our board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit