Welcome Heron. Be a lurker

รค . It's the way forward.

• heretic
    heretic

hi

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

HELLO HERON!!!

Welcome to the forum, hope you can pop in and say HI now and then.

We're all here for each other and ready to listen.

Take care,
    Love DNC XXXXX

• exjdub
    exjdub

Welcome to JWD Heron!

Jump in any time if something strikes your interest. Some people jump in right away, while others read for a while and then stick a toe in the water first to test the water. Whatever way you choose, we look forward to hearing from you.

exjdub

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Heron,

We know it can't be easy for you to even view the posts here - we've all been there - but, believe me, with time you'll be really glad you did.

WELCOME TO JWD.

Love,

Ian & Claire

• juni
    juni

Welcome Heron to the forum

Juni

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

A big 'Thank You' to you all.

I showed my wife this topic just a few hours ago before I went out to work. She has read your comments. I was wondering what her reaction might be when I came home for lunch but I needn't have worried. Whether or not she ever comments here I want you to know that a good thing has been done.

Honesty and openness have increased and hopefully understanding of why so many come here. By all means continue to post as I feel my wife may well come back of her own accord. I for one will not pressure her to visit, let alone post. Things are good right now and I'm more than happy with that.

Nic'

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thanx for the introduction - and a hearty 'Welcome' to Heron.

Blue Herons happen to be among my favorite birds. The golf course I play often has a couple resident Blue Herons that visit there.

We are good folks here - at least I am - I can't speak for the other 10,000. But they have done me a world of good. Hope you stick around and let us get to know you.

http://www.inhs.uiuc.edu/chf/pub/ifwis/birds/little-blue-heron.htmlhttp://www.exzooberance.com/virtual%20zoo/they%20fly/heron/heron.htm <--------------- The Great Blue Heron.

Jeff

• mouthy
    mouthy

I guess I missed Heron....But if she comes back(((((HUGS)) from Mouthy/ really I am a great granny.I was D/f cos I cant believe Jesus came invisably in 1914..So of course I have lost a lovely daughter & Grand-kids to the WT.I am so happy to hear your folks still love you UNconditionally Your blessed--your truly blessed Welcom

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Welcome and hello wife, hope you enjoy the forum as much as most do.

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit