Please say hello to my wife.

by nicolaou 82 Replies latest social family

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hello heron.

2nd-gen here. Baptized when I was 10 (in 1962). Pioneered, Bethelite, MS. Df'd for apostasy ~1980, reinstated a couple of years later (all my family was, and is, in)...another 20 years, and was df'd again (for apostasy).

JWD was an outlet for me which I never imagined was available, and was an inlet for what-the-WTS-doesn't-want-you-to-know-information and exJW experiences that, well--I'm not sure that "healed" will ever be 100% true (some wounds run too deep), but 95% is pretty good, especially considering the alternative.

Welcome to you.

Craig

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Welcome to the board Heron. Your hubby is right. We all aren't freaks and wierdos. Just me. hehe

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Hello and welcome, Heron.

We have a resident blue heron who eats fish out of the pond like it's popcorn. So slender and graceful and peaceful.
    We feel blessed to have such a beautiful creature live with us.

Maybe that's why Nic picked the name?

~Sue

• Mystery
    Mystery

Hello Heron.

Welcome to JWD. 3rd Generation, too. Glad to say that my son's aren't 4th generation.

Deborah

• Paisley
    Paisley

Hi heron! Welcome! I hope you join in - and post as a couple.

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

Glad to add my own warm welcome. Hope you don't feel too overwhelmed to say hello.I was quite nervous myself when I first posted, but, a couple years and a couple computers later, I'm still hanging about.

Good wishes.

~Merry

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome, Heron!!!

Baba.

• jimbo
    jimbo

Hello heron!!!

Welcome!! I am mostly a lurker but do occasionally post. Welcoming you is a worthy reason to post. I have learned more JW history here than by just reading JW books and magazines. I am second generation JW indoctrinated.

I think that JWD has definitely speeded up my recovery time. Even just reading the many posts here will help.

Best wishes!!

jimbo

• Gill
    Gill

Welcome, Heron!!!!!!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Where the hell is she? alt

Do you even have a wife? alt

alt

lisa

Share this