What is your Favorite coffee, mocha, latte, cap, etc?

by AK - Jeff 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• Spectre
    Spectre

Mocha, no whip cream.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

espresso

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I reeeeeeeeealy prefer an Irish Coffee, w/ 1/2 shot of Jameson's, sans Khalua (sp?), but if I need something "frilly" in my coffee I opt for a Chocolate/Hazelnut Mocha from Starbucks.

Frannie

• morty
    morty

I like my coffee from Tim Hortons and it has to be an extra large double/double...I drink about 4-5 a day....Yup, I'm hooked..

BTW, for the Canadians, did anyone else here that double/double was added to the dictionary this year?

(double/double= 2 surgar 2 cream)

• Scully
    Scully

I haven't had a regular cup of coffee in months, although I sprang for a couple of grande non-fat gingerbread lattés at Starbucks over the holidays.

Since I gave up regular coffee, I've replaced it with Red Rose tea with a splash of skim milk and a packet of Splenda.

• caligirl
    caligirl

If I'm making it at home, decaf & heavy cream & splenda - add a few shakes of cinnamon to the grind for zip -

If I am at Starbucks (which is quite often) then I am the one with the long winded order:

Grande -decaf -sugar- free- breve -Cinnamon Dolce Latte, please!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Cappaccino, Latte is too weak due to the extra milk.

Also the occasional short black, and definitely 100% Arabica

I own a cafe, and for those that complain about the cost, the machine alone was $6,000.

• BrentR
    BrentR

A friend owned a coffee shop and he told me the averge double tall cost's him about .22 cents.

I roast all of my own coffee and for several others also. Years ago I made lattes, caps etc but now I just like plain old coffee. Home roasting makes it so good that it needs nothing else. You also save anywhere from 50% to 75% by buying the green beans.

• bebu
    bebu

I usually have a "dry" cappucino with a bit of chocolate syrup. A double.

I make it at home--no one else seems to make it the way I like.

bebu

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Just a double shot large flat white, and really flat, not too frothy and milky like latte's are (yech). I like a really strong, slightly burnt flavour.

I only have one in the morning. Coffee is very dehydrating to the body and wreaks havoc on the skin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit