What is your Favorite coffee, mocha, latte, cap, etc?

by AK - Jeff 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• zagor
    zagor

It's a family tradition, in my family at least to have "Turkish" coffee so strong you can put spoon in and it would almost stay right up ;)

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

I like a large Latte with 1 extra shot of coffee and 1 sugar ................. mmm.....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

When it comes to coffee I like it simple: lots of cream (french vanilla if possible) and lots of sugar. And the coffee has to be strong. No coffee water for me! Strong, sweet, creamy and hot - that's the way I like it.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    black strong and hot arabica, with a cigarette. no other bullshyte in my coffee. death to robusta!!

Same here, but I quit smoking.

W

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I should have added that I also love Espresso shots. I make my own at home because I like them very strong, there's only one place that ever makes them right, the way I like them, and it's not a coffee shop :p

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I drink maybe 5-8 cups per week

• At home: ground and filtered, black no sugar.
    • Out: usually Cappuccino, and more rarely Mocha
  • puck
    puck

i'm trying to quit smoking (or at least cut back), but a smoke goes *so* well with a cuppa...

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I have about 4 cups a day--2 before lunch and two after 5 cups if I have one before leaving home.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I occasionally smoke when out for a drink (which isn't a particularly regular occurance), or use it to self-medicate during times of intense stress. Longest period was for about three months, when I had just separated.

I can see the link between beer and cigarettes, but I never made a connection with coffee. I can see how such stimulants blend, though.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    i'm trying to quit smoking (or at least cut back), but a smoke goes *so* well with a cuppa...

heh I only smoke when im drinking coffe.... or beer... umm and driving too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit