What is your Favorite coffee, mocha, latte, cap, etc?

by AK - Jeff 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• inactive in jersey
    inactive in jersey

i only drink ice coffee even in winter. i used to drink iced mocha but now drink soy lattes or ice coffee with raw sugar.

• bernadette
    bernadette

I'll have a venti light mocha frappaccino please.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Not to change the subject. But;

Jeff

• free2think
    free2think

My favourite is a mocha with chocolate sprinkles. Lovely

free2think

• BrentR
    BrentR

Yes I agree that avatar is delightfully distracting.

• exwitless
    exwitless

Is that really necessary?

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Is that really necessary?

I dunno, I kind of like it.

• 30girl
    30girl

Wegman's Gourmet Blend - Barrie House Buzz (twice the caffeine!) brewed at home in my Cuisinart, add sugar free creamer & two splenda packets - I call it Love!

• BrentR
    BrentR

I have noticed quite few of you using splenda. Do a Google search on the dangers of Splenda and you may be surprised. It was discovered by a chemist doing insecticide research and development. A friend of mine is a naturapathic doctor and he has told me that plain old raw sugar is much safer and it does not have as many cals. as you may think. I have been reading up on xylitol and it also appears to be much safer. I have used it and it actually tastes better then white sugar. My daughter rinses her mouth with it after brushing her teeth. Many dentist's are also recommending it to prevent cavities. It creates a slippery coating on the teeth that the cavity causing bacteria can not adhere to or Metabolize like regular sugars.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Triple-grande soy no-foam latte'. -ithinkisee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit