What is your Favorite coffee, mocha, latte, cap, etc?

by AK - Jeff 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I am a rather old fogey on the matter - just black and hot. But I like the occasional mocha.

What use of this universal bean is your favorite? How many do you drink a week? Let's talk Java!

[I don't know why I am in a funny mood]

Jeff

• abbagail
    abbagail

Nothing fancy for me either...

Don Francisco's Vanilla Nut mixed in with some Maxwell-House-LITE (one-half-the-caf)... Black, no creamers, though I am up to five "pink packets" of saccharin now... sometimes six... (ever notice those packets don't all have the same amount?)

Two or three "travel-size" Mugs of my brew a day...

That's 14 oz x 2 or 3 mugs = 28 to 42 oz a day... yipes!

Yeah, I got it bad... :-/

/ag

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

alt

mmmm...MMMM....mmm..coffee...I love them all. I usually stick to plain black regular. Only becasue it has no calories or carbs and I like it just as well as the sweeten kinds. ...mmmmm...MMM...mmmm

lisa

• Satanus
    Satanus

Black and strong, 50% decaf. Blue mountain would be my favorite, but i settle for columbian or that kind of blend, cuz it's cheaper. If i am stuck w coffee not that good, i add sugar to taste. I often have the tim horton's ice cap, especially in the summer.

S

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

black strong and hot arabica, with a cigarette. no other bullshyte in my coffee. death to robusta!!

6 to 8 cups a day.

• puck
    puck

i work at starbucks, have for almost ten years... i like a lot of coffees -- different drinks, different origins, different blends. but i *have* become a bit of a coffee snob due to the job!

a pot or two worth a day...

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Double esspresso with cream and sugar. Thank you!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::black strong and hot arabica, with a cigarette. no other bullshyte in my coffee. death to robusta!!
    6 to 8 cups a day.

Same here (less the cigarette).

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

mocha lite frappicino

wish i had one now.

purps

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Starbucks Caramel Macciatto Grande Hot (winter) Iced (summer)

At work-Expresso with splenda and half & half
    or regular coffee- Dark Magic, Nantucket Blend by Green Mountain

I've been drinking coffee since I was 16 and worked at Dunkin Donuts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit